PDA

View Full Version : It might have to go :-( E3 Gsr

Evo3boy
18-10-2006, 21:05
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well due to lack of work recently, times are fast becoming hard, therefore my baby may have to go, so im testing the water if you like, to see if there would be any interest in it :cry:

As im not that keen on selling im not going to let it go for peanuts considering whats been done to it, but i am just going tosee what offers i get, i have a rough idea what i want for it and will let it go if i get offered that amount

Click on 'My car' for the details on it, theres a few pics there and nearly everything thats been done to it is on there too
Including the rebuild/forged engine, which was done march this year and has covered 6500 miles since

Anyway please feel free to ask about anything, if theres anything you wanna know

Make us an offer

Cheers

Chris

Evo3boy
19-10-2006, 16:12
Fair enough, not much call for an old evo i know but it is in tip top condition as im sure a few pwople who know me on here can verify!

Price wise i want as near to 6000 as i can get, im sure a load of people who do not know the car will think '**** off' but giving the fact that all this car needs to reach 400bhp is some decent management, everything else has been done, that was next on the list before work took a tumbling roll :cry: and maybe a set of cams and job done, really wish it didnt have to go, but unless a miracle happens it has to :cry: :cry: :cry:

Evo3boy
19-10-2006, 18:32
Right decided 5800 OVNO

ex-gtir
19-10-2006, 20:22
go learn to be a plasterer and dont sell mate
this is a top car very clean and has a very good forged engine with eagle and je conbination bottom end build by experienced drag engine builder :D
well pampered car unlike mine lol

Evo3boy
19-10-2006, 20:47
Originally posted by ex-gtir
go learn to be a plasterer and dont sell mate
this is a top car very clean and has a very good forged engine with eagle and je conbination bottom end build by experienced drag engine builder :D
well pampered car unlike mine lol

Dont forget your input mate :D

If only it was that easy mate, you know how much i love my car and how much time and money goes into it, but where theres a beginning theres an end :cry: :cry:

Cheers for comments mate :D

Lee5
19-10-2006, 21:20
Sad news Chris you need to put the spec up if you "are" going sell as it is a top car.

But like mike said get a new job, you could Pm (Will) rs2evo6 as i know he now teaches at a collage where you can learn this as a trade.

Cheers

Lee

Evo3boy
19-10-2006, 21:43
Originally posted by lee5
Sad news Chris you need to put the spec up if you "are" going sell as it is a top car.

But like mike said get a new job, you could Pm (Will) rs2evo6 as i know he now teaches at a collage where you can learn this as a trade.

Cheers

Lee

Cheers mate yeah i will do when i can bring myself to do it lol

Thinking of getting out of this sort of trade all together, its been getting on my nerves for ages!!
Want an apprentice? lol

ant1
19-10-2006, 22:17
Looks like a well sorted E3 mate.

Free btt

Looks well worth the money :smthumbup

Why buy a IV when u can have this?!?!?

Evo3boy
19-10-2006, 22:34
Righto some spec then:

Engine:

*JE Pistons
*Eagle Rods
*Arp Head Studs
*Arp Main Studs
*Balancer Shafts Removed
*1.2mm Multi layer Head Gasket
*New Lash Adjusters
*New Valves
*New Oil Pump
*New water Pump
*New bearings etc
*Crank checked and polished
*New Timing Belt and all other belts
*Magnecor Leads
*Denso Iridium Plugs
*3'' Turbo Back Blueflame Exhaust with 4'' Slashcut Box
*!8g Turbo fully ported with 10cm clip and enlarged J-pipe
*Forge Actuator
* Screamer Pipe
*Tubular Manifold
*Catch Tank
*pipercross Induction Filter
*Walbaru 255 Fuel Pump
*Sard fuel Pressure Regulator
*560cc Injectors
*Hs Engineering (Wreckleford on here) Custom chip to suit the bigger injectors, fuels upto 1.5 bar, rev limits at 8000rpm, no fuel cuts etc
*Turbo Suction Hardpipe
*Some Samco Piping
*Apexi Avcr running 1.1 bar and 1.3 bar
*Air con removed (Have all the bits for it to go back on)
*Battery re-located to boot
*Rising Sun Rocker Cover
*Cusco Cooling Panel
*Helix fast road Clutch
*Silkolene Pro S 10/50 Oil changed every 3500 miles

Suspension:

*Apexi lowering Springs
*Standard Shocks
*Front & Rear Strutbraces
*New Topmounts
*New Front & Rear Droplinks

Brakes:

*New OEM Discs
*Carbotech Pads
*Goodridge Brake Lines
*Dot 5.1 Fluid

Wheels/Tryes:

*16" Compomotive Mo's (unblemished)
*205/50/16 Toyo Proxi T1r's (all with above average tread)

Interior:

*Standard except for Avcr mounted in Dash where centre air vents should be
*Blitz Boost Guage in A-Pillar Pod
*Autoguage Oil Temp & Air/Fuel in Dash Bezel surround
*Hks Turbo Timer above ash tray
*Fairly new Drivers Seat
*Kenwood Cd Player with uprated speakers all round with optional Sub and Amp in boot

Exterior:

*Mudflaps
*Front & side clear indicators
*Mitsi Motors Logo on rear spoiler
*Ralliart Sunvisor
*Re-newed Bumper Mesh

Performance:

*Had it rolling roaded at Surrey rolling road when the Avcr was mucking around and it struggled to hold 1 bar it made 300bhp and 274lbft, Avcr was ok but i had to renew the solenoid after the event, and now it holds 1.1 bar on setting A and on Setting B it holds 1.3 bar and it flies now so would love to know the output now :D
*At Santa Pod also with the dodgy avcr solenoid it ran a best of 13.1sec @ 106mph with a 0-60ft of 1.9sec all on the 1 bar setting

I have all the read outs etc on this lil lot :D

Car has had all fluids changed in the last 2 months

Theres the spec then probably left something out but thats off the top of my head, the car has no rust what so ever and is regularily meguised :D and believe me it shines really good for a silver car!
Clock shows 102000 miles but im unaware of how many of that are in kilometres, however the engine has covered 6500 since it was done back in March/April of this year

As ive said please feel free to ask about anything, i have a huge folder of reciepts.. i keep everything even from previous owners
Tax runs out in Feb 2007 and Mot runs out in April

Right im nearly in tears :crackup: writing this lil lot so im off :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers

Evo3boy
19-10-2006, 22:37
Originally posted by ant1
Looks like a well sorted E3 mate.

Free btt

Looks well worth the money :smthumbup

Why buy a IV when u can have this?!?!?

Thanks alot bud
It is pretty special, always getting nice comments about it even from you newer evo owners which has always pleased me :D

Evo3boy
20-10-2006, 09:16
bttt

1800Evo3
20-10-2006, 15:41
Good luck with the sale Chris,

Glad i couldnt sort out those cams for you now if times are that hard!

Free bump

Evo3boy
20-10-2006, 17:35
Thanks mate :D

I wish i couldve had the cams but if things carry on the way they are then off it goes :cry: :cry:

May everyone pray for a miracle to save the Evo :crackup: