PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - 2004 Gunmetal Grey EVO VIII MR FQ-320 (UK car) 15,900

MR F Quick
18-10-2006, 06:20
Genuine UK spec MR FQ-320. 04 plate in gunmetal grey with 44304 miles and full documented Mitsubishi/Ralliart service history with every single Invoice and Receipt to date. 11 months tax but not yet tested due to not being 3 year old till July 2007. One previous keeper (two including me).
Limited Edition Number #262.
Usual MR refinements including Aluminium roof and bonnet, bilstein shocks, carbon fibre spoiler and exhaust shield, projector headlamps, recently fitted TOYO Proxes tyres all round, recently serviced including new front disks under warranty with Black Diamond brake pads fitted all round, new turbo manifold, new bonnet vent insert, MR FQ-400 17" ultra light wheels finished in gloss black with locking wheel nuts, stainless heatshield and carbon fibre spark plug cover
Balance of Manufacturers 3 year warranty/ breakdown cover (July 2007), full electric pack, Pioneer hi-fi system with upgraded speaker pack and MP3/iPod prepared. Full set of Ralliart car mats.

Car has had no expense spared and is in excellent condition with all receipts for everything that has been bought.

Car has only ever been run by me BP Ultimate, Shell Optimax/Vpower

This is a fine example and I will be sorry to see it go but must sell due to company car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the answers to a few questions already asked by potential buyers:

No accident damage or car park mishaps - car is mint!!!

The clutch hasn't been replaced and hasn't presented any problems such as judder or slipping - I drive the car like a family car with my two young children in the back and the car has never seen a meet or trackday.

The car is HPi clear (no outstanding finance etc etc)

Car was last serviced at exactly 41702 on 28/07/06 and is due next at 46202 miles (1893 miles time).

No engine or handling mods carried out, only a couple of extra cosmetic mods under the bonnet (stainless heatshield and carbon spark plug cover). Cat also still in place.

Any inspection welcome.

With all due respect I will only accept Bankers draft (no cash or cheques thanks)

First to arrive with funds can drive her away as I'm afraid I will not wait for anyone when cash is being flashed!

Priced for a quick sale and looking for 15, 900 ONO.
CAR COST 30,100 NEW, SO GRAB A BARGAIN

NO TIMEWASTERS, TEST PILOTS OR TYRE KICKERS PLEASE! FINALLY, DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU DONT HAVE THE CASH TO SPLASH!!!

Photos can be viewed under registry - View Cars - MR F Quick or by clicking on 'my car' under this thread.

Thanks for looking, Clint

Christopher
18-10-2006, 06:39
Bargain!! I dont think this will be for sale for long!
Chris :D

KINGHORN
18-10-2006, 13:51
You have pm

MR F Quick
21-10-2006, 14:32
SOLD to Fastedd

Good luck to the new owner!!!

MR F Quick
27-10-2006, 17:35
Well Fastedd has just driven off with my now ex EVO :cry:

All the best to Fastedd and happy driving matey!! ;)

I'll be back :D

Fastedd
28-10-2006, 07:40
Thanks Clint,

It was a good cruise back up the A1 to Scotland, with Johnd speeding away several times in his Red machine, it will take me a wee while to get used to it, having driven VW TDI's for the past 5 years. Anyway all the best to you with your VXR.

Cheers Eddie

MR F Quick
28-10-2006, 08:55
Thanks Eddie.

A couple of weeks to wait yet but looking forward to it!

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the car and the drive home. It gets better once you start getting used to the power.

I look forward to reading your posts and see how you and my ex are doing..........I'm so pleased its gone to a loving home!

Again take-care and all the best!

TTFN
Clint