PDA

View Full Version : Evo 8 FQ300 03 plate


LGEVO
22-09-2006, 15:57
Guaging interest as my car has to go soon due to going back to work part time after having my wee girl.

Silver 03 plate
22k
19" BBS alloys with recent new tyres
Apexi avcr
Uprated Walbro Fuel pump
new discs and pads just fitted
slightly smoked windows
kenwood face off cd player
Tax left about 4mths
Mot'd June 07

Car always garaged and only really used at wknds.

15500 ono

Car was featured in a perfromance cars calendar this year.

SOLD :cry:

LGEVO
22-09-2006, 15:58
:D

LGEVO
22-09-2006, 15:58
:)

LGEVO
22-09-2006, 15:59
;)

xxgomxx
22-09-2006, 16:58
Do you have any more pics a side angle shot maybe? and possibly any interior shots.

any ideas on BHP?

I'm not a messer and i'm interested

LGEVO
22-09-2006, 17:09
car is running just over standard bhp, only has apexi avcr so whoever buys the car has that advantage of any mods they add its already in the car.

Dont have any interior pics but back seats have hardly been sat on, front seats are constant covered with seat covers so whoever buys car is getting brand new seats. Can take pics over the wknd.

Extreme M-sport
22-09-2006, 17:56
looking good Lisa, you will be sad to see it go, good luck with the sale.

LGEVO
22-09-2006, 17:59
Originally posted by Extreme M-sport
looking good Lisa, you will be sad to see it go, good luck with the sale.

Ill be as sad as my dad was selling his 6 to you guys :cry:

Joys of parenthood :)

LGEVO
23-09-2006, 08:56
BTTT

LGEVO
24-09-2006, 09:03
BTTT

LGEVO
25-09-2006, 09:06
bumpty bump :D

StevieBee
25-09-2006, 09:18
Seen this car in the true light of day and its a cracker.

One other thing you forgot to mention Lisa, the new owner will be able to sell on as " Previous Ladie Owner"! :D

Really though, Lisa's Dads had one too so this family know how to look after their cars.

Couldn't really ask for a better story with any car never mind and Evo!

BUMPtastic.


Stevie

Makes
25-09-2006, 10:13
Good luck Lisa :coolsm:

LGEVO
25-09-2006, 11:12
thanks peeps, will be sad to see it go :(

Redkop
25-09-2006, 16:10
Best of luck with the sale Lisa.

LGEVO
25-09-2006, 17:17
Originally posted by Redkop
Best of luck with the sale Lisa.

Thanks Lynn :D

LGEVO
26-09-2006, 15:08
Bump, will get interior pics us asap.

LGEVO
27-09-2006, 19:08
bttt

rusty6
27-09-2006, 19:35
good luck with the sale. im sure you'll be sad to see it go. :cry:

LGEVO
28-09-2006, 09:11
Originally posted by rusty6
good luck with the sale. im sure you'll be sad to see it go. :cry:

Cheers Rusty, i sure will be sad but we all have to make sacrifices :cry:

LGEVO
28-09-2006, 09:25
Interior pics as requested

LGEVO
28-09-2006, 09:27
:D

LGEVO
28-09-2006, 09:28
:)

Cam&LadyL
28-09-2006, 13:13
Come on people!!!

Anyone looking for later Evo...then this is the one...its mint,and its been well looked after.... :D

Freeeee Bumpty bump

LGEVO
28-09-2006, 13:22
Originally posted by CAM 6
Come on people!!!

Anyone looking for later Evo...then this is the one...its mint,and its been well looked after.... :D

Freeeee Bumpty bump

Its had my touch thats why :D

LGEVO
29-09-2006, 09:46
bump

LGEVO
30-09-2006, 09:40
Bump, Come on Folk make me a sesible offer ;)

Dark Blue Mark
30-09-2006, 09:54
Jees that's nice.

Wrong end of the country though :D

MB

LGEVO
30-09-2006, 16:52
Originally posted by Dark Blue Mark
Jees that's nice.

Wrong end of the country though :D

MB

If i wanted the right car id travel :D 40 for a flight to edinburgh, my dad drove back from bournemouth the other day dosent take that long :D

speed junkie
30-09-2006, 16:59
Originally posted by Dark Blue Mark
Jees that's nice.

Wrong end of the country though :D

MB

Why don't you fly up to look at it and i'm sure Lisa will reduce the price of the car by the amount it cost to fly up???

So if you are seriously interested it won't cost you anything if you buy

LGEVO
30-09-2006, 17:40
Originally posted by speed junkie
Why don't you fly up to look at it and i'm sure Lisa will reduce the price of the car by the amount it cost to fly up???

So if you are seriously interested it won't cost you anything if you buy

Spot on Alan :D

LGEVO
02-10-2006, 10:13
bttt

1800t-GSR
02-10-2006, 10:57
So does this mean you can get a "real" evo now and join us in the early buggys. Much cheaper to run than the VIII. You know it makes sense. You'll miss them if you dont. ;)

BUMP

LGEVO
02-10-2006, 12:28
Originally posted by 1800t-GSR
So does this mean you can get a "real" evo now and join us in the early buggys. Much cheaper to run than the VIII. You know it makes sense. You'll miss them if you dont. ;)

BUMP

Not at the moment i wont be, loosing half my wage going back part time, big drop but has to be done :(

1800t-GSR
02-10-2006, 14:11
Originally posted by LGEVO
Not at the moment i wont be, loosing half my wage going back part time, big drop but has to be done :(

I suppose so, at leat this way you get to see the rugrat grow up rather than punt her off to a childminder every day.

Bet you get another sooner or later though :D

LGEVO
02-10-2006, 14:19
Originally posted by 1800t-GSR
I suppose so, at leat this way you get to see the rugrat grow up rather than punt her off to a childminder every day.

Bet you get another sooner or later though :D

Of course i will :D

Dark Blue Mark
02-10-2006, 19:37
Its the cost if I dont buy that's the worry. I went to see a supposedly good STi today and spent 100 getting there. What a waste... :( For that reason I dont want to risk it im afraid.

MB

LGEVO
03-10-2006, 09:11
Originally posted by Dark Blue Mark
Its the cost if I dont buy that's the worry. I went to see a supposedly good STi today and spent 100 getting there. What a waste... :( For that reason I dont want to risk it im afraid.

MB

I think by the comments people have posted my car is not a bucket of crap, its well known and not an every day used car.

Dark Blue Mark
03-10-2006, 11:17
On no, I dont doubt that - prob didnt word that last post too well! But you can imagine where im coming from after my recent experience! Im just saying that its a bit too far away for me.

MB

Carina
03-10-2006, 16:28
Free bump for you Lisa. If I had the money I'd be up the M6 like a rat up a drainpipe! Hope you find a good home for him.

LGEVO
03-10-2006, 19:26
Originally posted by Carina
Free bump for you Lisa. If I had the money I'd be up the M6 like a rat up a drainpipe! Hope you find a good home for him.

Thanks Carina, I hope i find a good home too :(

Come on someone make me an offer, im back to work next month :(

ant1
03-10-2006, 19:27
Wanna sell me you wheels :D

LGEVO
03-10-2006, 19:30
Originally posted by ant1
Wanna sell me you wheels :D

Nope :D

ant1
03-10-2006, 20:09
Worth a try :crackup:

Turbo_Dan
03-10-2006, 20:43
Dont want the car but how much do you charge for a sniff of the seat?

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 09:50
Originally posted by Turbo_Dan
Dont want the car but how much do you charge for a sniff of the seat?

:confused: Why on earth would you want to sniff my seat :crackup:

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 09:53
Originally posted by LGEVO
:confused: Why on earth would you want to sniff my seat :crackup:

crikey yeah why would you ? :confused:
thats where her waters broke :crackup: :crackup:

bump for a good looking car

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 09:54
Originally posted by evo_dorset
crikey yeah why would you ? :confused:
thats where her waters broke :crackup: :crackup:

bump for a good looking car

They did not :crackup: That was in the cossie :D

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 09:56
Originally posted by LGEVO
They did not :crackup: That was in the cossie :D

thats what you say :moon:

so if done in cossie thats another rust bucket then as water and fords dont get on

Cam&LadyL
04-10-2006, 09:56
Originally posted by Turbo_Dan
Dont want the car but how much do you charge for a sniff of the seat?


Thought you liked men dan?

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 09:58
Originally posted by CAM 6
Thought you liked men dan?

ouch :crackup: :crackup:

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 10:01
Originally posted by evo_dorset
thats what you say :moon:

so if done in cossie thats another rust bucket then as water and fords dont get on

Nah they didnt break in any of the cars, in the hospital :D

Craig is Turbo Dan related to you after a comment like that :crackup:

Cam&LadyL
04-10-2006, 10:21
Originally posted by LGEVO
Nah they didnt break in any of the cars, in the hospital :D

Craig is Turbo Dan related to you after a comment like that :crackup:

Def not :rolleyes:

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 12:00
Originally posted by CAM 6
Def not :rolleyes:

Mmm im not convinced :rolleyes: Come on someone buy my car not just sniff my seats :crackup:

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 12:05
Originally posted by LGEVO
Come on someone buy my car not just sniff my seats :crackup:

you dirty old trout :moon:

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 12:09
Originally posted by evo_dorset
you dirty old trout :moon:

Everyone has spammed my thread :mad: Come on Aide i know you want to buy my car even although its not the colour your looking for ill get a can of spray paint and spray it black for ya :crackup: :crackup:

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 12:55
Originally posted by LGEVO
Everyone has spammed my thread :mad: Come on Aide i know you want to buy my car even although its not the colour your looking for ill get a can of spray paint and spray it black for ya :crackup: :crackup:

lol i wonder and worry about you nessy :crackup: :crackup:

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 17:54
Originally posted by evo_dorset
lol i wonder and worry about you nessy :crackup: :crackup:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Im just trying to provide u with a good service if you buy my car :crackup:

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 19:48
Originally posted by LGEVO
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Im just trying to provide u with a good service if you buy my car :crackup:

wow great i need a good service ;)

LGEVO
04-10-2006, 20:36
Originally posted by evo_dorset
wow great i need a good service ;)

Stop spamming my thread :mad:

evo_dorset
04-10-2006, 20:45
Originally posted by LGEVO
Stop spamming my thread :mad:

wont say another word
bye

LGEVO
05-10-2006, 11:08
bttt

Turbo_Dan
05-10-2006, 17:32
Originally posted by CAM 6
Thought you liked men dan?

Why do you think that, just because I've clearly stated I am the only seat sniffing gay on the MLR? Stop going on about my sexuality. Im very sensitive.

LGEVO
05-10-2006, 20:14
Originally posted by Turbo_Dan
Why do you think that, just because I've clearly stated I am the only seat sniffing gay on the MLR? Stop going on about my sexuality. Im very sensitive.

Bog off my thread :crackup: or buy my car :mad:

LGEVO
06-10-2006, 09:14
BTTT

LGEVO
07-10-2006, 11:21
Bump, come on must be someone out there, make me an offer :D

evo_dorset
07-10-2006, 18:11
Originally posted by LGEVO
Bump, come on must be someone out there, make me an offer :D

you had an offer, could of been up today to do the deal

LGEVO
08-10-2006, 09:35
Originally posted by evo_dorset
you had an offer, could of been up today to do the deal

And ive told you, try again :D

LGEVO
08-10-2006, 17:11
bump :D

LGEVO
09-10-2006, 11:25
bttt

StevieBee
09-10-2006, 20:55
Want to trade down Lisa??

Clicky the linky below! See if anything takes your fancy!

Real surprized this car has not sold. Wont get one with a better story.


stevie

LGEVO
09-10-2006, 21:15
Originally posted by StevieBee
Want to trade down Lisa??

Clicky the linky below! See if anything takes your fancy!

Real surprized this car has not sold. Wont get one with a better story.


stevie

Stevie just buy mine and sell it on for me ;) :crackup:

Im not looking for anything else at the moment hun, thanks for the offer :D

p.s linky no worky as not there anymore ;)

LGEVO
10-10-2006, 10:22
bttt

LGEVO
10-10-2006, 20:55
Back up, anyone :D

LGEVO
11-10-2006, 22:31
Still for sale ;)

LGEVO
12-10-2006, 14:39
BTTT

LGEVO
13-10-2006, 10:47
bttt

LGEVO
14-10-2006, 09:41
:D :D

andy_gdon
14-10-2006, 10:35
how low would you be prepared to go without the wheels?

LGEVO
14-10-2006, 13:26
Originally posted by andy_gdon
how low would you be prepared to go without the wheels?

PM replied to, Sorry wheels go with car as dont have original ones to put on.

LGEVO
15-10-2006, 09:50
bttt

evo_dorset
15-10-2006, 18:04
BUMP ;) :D

LGEVO
16-10-2006, 14:01
Offers please

evo_dorset
16-10-2006, 14:19
Originally posted by LGEVO
Offers please

mmmm now lets see ;)

LGEVO
17-10-2006, 09:49
Originally posted by evo_dorset
mmmm now lets see ;)

:eek: :eek: on the car i meant, not sniffing my seats :crackup:

evo_dorset
17-10-2006, 10:29
Originally posted by LGEVO
:eek: :eek: on the car i meant, not sniffing my seats :crackup:

lol wasn't even thinking that ;)

LGEVO
17-10-2006, 16:02
Originally posted by evo_dorset
lol wasn't even thinking that ;)

OK BTTT :D

kinnell
17-10-2006, 17:24
doh!

I really want your car.

Loving my six just now.

come on guys, ive seen this car and its a beauty.

BTT for ya LG!!!!!

:D

LGEVO
17-10-2006, 21:10
Originally posted by kinnell
doh!

I really want your car.

Loving my six just now.

come on guys, ive seen this car and its a beauty.

BTT for ya LG!!!!!

:D

Cheers Kinnell :D

LGEVO
19-10-2006, 11:41
BTTT

jwfindlay
19-10-2006, 12:44
you have PM

LGEVO
19-10-2006, 16:03
pm me replied to :D

jwfindlay
20-10-2006, 11:54
Pm'd back :)

TF
24-10-2006, 12:45
Hello Lisa, check out my member status, which of course could only mean 1 thing.........................the Golf is sold :D

So i'm therefore hoping that things go in my favour and i'll be able to pop across the pond and take this off your hands. It's unfortunate my sale didn't happen a bit quicker, as i know i might now miss out on your car but that's life i guess.

Anyway, hopefully i'll talk to you soon :cool:

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 13:06
Originally posted by TimFerguson
Hello Lisa, check out my member status, which of course could only mean 1 thing.........................the Golf is sold :D

So i'm therefore hoping that things go in my favour and i'll be able to pop across the pond and take this off your hands. It's unfortunate my sale didn't happen a bit quicker, as i know i might now miss out on your car but that's life i guess.

Anyway, hopefully i'll talk to you soon :cool:

Tim will drop you a PM and let u know tomorrow :D

evo_dorset
24-10-2006, 13:30
ooohhh there queing up now
bump

TF
24-10-2006, 13:35
I've been in the queue for a couple of weeks now, i just had to try to shift my VW Golf first. Lisa was willing to take it as p/x but she was breaking my heart with the price she was offering :crackup: OJ of course.

evo_dorset
24-10-2006, 13:36
Originally posted by TimFerguson
I've been in the queue for a couple of weeks now, i just had to try to shift my VW Golf first. Lisa was willing to take it as p/x but she was breaking my heart with the price she was offering :crackup: OJ of course.

lol i know the feeling
price she offered me for mine
would of slapped her thighs if she was closer
:crackup: :crackup:

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 13:39
Least these folk are queing up to buy my car not sniff my seats :crackup: :crackup:

TF
24-10-2006, 13:39
She was talking to me about yours, i thought 2,000 seeemed a fair enough price. Looks a bit rough if you ask me :crackup: :crackup: :moon:

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 13:40
Originally posted by evo_dorset
lol i know the feeling
price she offered me for mine
would of slapped her thighs if she was closer
:crackup: :crackup:

You would love to slap em, anyway your car is a colour i dont like :eek: :crackup:

evo_dorset
24-10-2006, 13:41
Originally posted by TimFerguson
She was talking to me about yours, i thought 2,000 seeemed a fair enough price. Looks a bit rough if you ask me :crackup: :crackup: :moon:

ccooorrr you cheeky ****er
thats you off xmas card list
:moon: :moon: :crackup:

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 13:41
Originally posted by TimFerguson
She was talking to me about yours, i thought 2,000 seeemed a fair enough price. Looks a bit rough if you ask me :crackup: :crackup: :moon:

Cheeky sonso :crackup:

jwfindlay
24-10-2006, 14:01
There was a queue? ;)

TF
24-10-2006, 14:40
Not really, i'm afraid you're at the head of it. Had i got my Golf sold a bit quicker there wouldn't even be a car for sale here, never mind a queue. But life is indeed a bitch.

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 14:42
Originally posted by jwfindlay
There was a queue? ;)

There is now, happens all the time, advertise get no interest then get everyone at the same time :D

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 14:43
Originally posted by TimFerguson
Not really, i'm afraid you're at the head of it. Had i got my Golf sold a bit quicker there wouldn't even be a car for sale here, never mind a queue. But life is indeed a bitch.

aww tim :(

TF
24-10-2006, 14:47
Aww well, maybe it's not meant to be. Be a lovely car whoever gets it, i'm just hoping that JW Findlay is a fraudster - perhaps an ex come back to haunt you, who has no money and is just being spiteful really, and then i'll come over with my ten grand and it'll be mine, all mine i tell you :crackup: :crackup:

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 14:49
Originally posted by TimFerguson
Aww well, maybe it's not meant to be. Be a lovely car whoever gets it, i'm just hoping that JW Findlay is a fraudster - perhaps an ex come back to haunt you, who has no money and is just being spiteful really, and then i'll come over with my ten grand and it'll be mine, all mine i tell you :crackup: :crackup:

ten grand :eek: and the rest :crackup:

im sure james isnt an ex :D

S_M
24-10-2006, 15:10
Get it bought folks, i viewed this car a while back but wasnt the right time (or model) for me!
Decent motor though and very well looked after.

Hi Lisa,. :)

S_M.

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 15:14
Originally posted by S_M
Get it bought folks, i viewed this car a while back but wasnt the right time (or model) for me!
Decent motor though and very well looked after.

Hi Lisa,. :)

S_M.

Hi sandy

Nice to see you got the 9, you were better holding out for what you really wanted :D

Thanks for ur comments :D

craig2003
24-10-2006, 20:34
Bump Lisa,
hows the wee one doing? I am Evoless now myself traded for a 330ci good luck with the sale if only i could convince my missus.
Back to Evo turf next year though
Craig :cry:

LGEVO
24-10-2006, 20:37
Originally posted by craig2003
Bump Lisa,
hows the wee one doing? I am Evoless now myself traded for a 330ci good luck with the sale if only i could convince my missus.
Back to Evo turf next year though
Craig :cry:

Hi Craig

Hows you and the family doing, we are great, erin nearly 6mths now, afraid evo has to go as back to work part time next month :D

Got diff e-mail addy so if you click on my profile one send me some pics of the wee one :D

craig2003
25-10-2006, 11:56
Drop me an email at my normal address i am just coming off the rig just now Craig

LGEVO
25-10-2006, 13:12
CAR SOLD :cry: :cry: :cry:

TF
25-10-2006, 13:20
**** *** ****** *** ******* ******

evo_dorset
25-10-2006, 13:43
Originally posted by LGEVO
CAR SOLD :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mods can we ban her now :crackup: :crackup:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
thats one of the wenches off the road
who's next
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

jwfindlay
25-10-2006, 15:41
Thanks Lisa, what a brilliant car! I cant stop smiling!

Unlucky to all the folks that missed out, but if you're not fast you're last.

TF
25-10-2006, 15:54
Originally posted by jwfindlay
Thanks Lisa, what a brilliant car! I cant stop smiling!

Unlucky to all the folks that missed out, but if you're not fast you're last.

I hate you :crackup: :crackup:

evo_dorset
25-10-2006, 15:56
Originally posted by jwfindlay
Thanks Lisa, what a brilliant car! I cant stop smiling!

Unlucky to all the folks that missed out, but if you're not fast you're last.

you may gloat
but you have upset lisa
and no one messes with her family
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
enjoy yer new motor :coolsm:

LGEVO
25-10-2006, 18:24
Originally posted by evo_dorset
you may gloat
but you have upset lisa
and no one messes with her family
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
enjoy yer new motor :coolsm:

:crackup: :crackup: yes evo_dorset so less of yer cheek and dont mess :crackup:

James glad your enjoying it and hope you had a safe jouney home not running any speed cameras with my plate on :crackup: and hope you like your model my dad gave you to go with the car :D

Tim im sure you will find the right car ;)

jwfindlay
25-10-2006, 18:56
Message from my brother: Hope the cheque clears :crackup:

evo_dorset
25-10-2006, 19:16
Originally posted by jwfindlay
Message from my brother: Hope the cheque clears :crackup:

:crackup: :crackup:
check you still have it
lisa had 6 sets of keys for that car
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LGEVO
25-10-2006, 20:32
Originally posted by evo_dorset
:crackup: :crackup:
check you still have it
lisa had 6 sets of keys for that car
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Haha your brother the comedian :crackup: Nice to meet you pair must admit it was a funny sale :crackup:

Evo_dorset it was 10 sets of keys, have you got me a set made for your car yet :crackup:

I dont accept cheques, cash only :crackup: :crackup: