PDA

View Full Version : evo 9 FQ 320


SG 1969
05-09-2006, 09:04
hi all
Call it age but after rushing out and buying this lovely evo 9 after having an RS4 i am regreting it,therefore its for sale so that i can buy another RS4


2005 05 uk Fq 320 15,500 miles with 3 stamps in the service book
no marks dings or scratches
silver
1/2 leather
cd player cat 1 alarm
ralliart mudflaps and mats
smart nav fitted

6 months tax
i am looking for 20,000o.n.o or i will p/x in a couple of weeks
no silly offers,no p/x (unless RS4)
photos to follow
cheers all
steven

SG 1969
05-09-2006, 09:23
piccie

SG 1969
05-09-2006, 09:23
another

SG 1969
05-09-2006, 09:24
inside

SG 1969
05-09-2006, 09:25
front

SG 1969
06-09-2006, 14:50
bump

craig5
06-09-2006, 17:18
bloody hell steven you're like a jojo you're old 8 is doing very well and here's a free bttt for a top bloke

SG 1969
07-09-2006, 09:46
Originally posted by craig5
bloody hell steven you're like a jojo you're old 8 is doing very well and here's a free bttt for a top bloke
thanks mate glad the 8 is doing well (wish i had kept those defi gauges) they are the ********

SG 1969
08-09-2006, 18:34
up for the weekend,no more silly offers please this car is cheap already
cheers
steven

SG 1969
12-09-2006, 08:50
up

kenny1
12-09-2006, 13:51
Originally posted by stevengaylor
up

bargain or what!

SG 1969
12-09-2006, 15:42
Originally posted by kenny1
bargain or what!
thanks dammed right i am still getting people offering sub 21,000 for this.
21,500 buys this car no less
cheers
steven
p.s if not sold buy late next week its being p/x at 21,500

Evo Arthur
13-09-2006, 10:44
Awesome loking car mate, cant believe nobody has bitten your hand off to get it, if I had 21500 I would buy it, good luck with the sale.

SG 1969
13-09-2006, 14:29
Originally posted by Evo Arthur
Awesome loking car mate, cant believe nobody has bitten your hand off to get it, if I had 21500 I would buy it, good luck with the sale.
i have had agreat deal of interest but clowns offering under 21,000 is just not on
cheers
steven

SG 1969
15-09-2006, 09:02
bump before it goes to trade

365
16-09-2006, 14:19
Originally posted by stevengaylor
i have had agreat deal of interest but clowns offering under 21,000 is just not on
cheers
steven

You can regulary buy a IX FQ-340 on an 05 plate for 22k (before a haggle) from Ware Garages and the like so people aren't clowns, they know the market for these cars is on it's arse. If you can get 21,500 for your car in the trade I'd snatch their hand off. I just sold my 05 plate FQ-340 into the trade for less than 20,000 and there was only one dealer that wanted it most were offering sub 19k.

junglismassive
16-09-2006, 17:11
Originally posted by 365
You can regulary buy a IX FQ-340 on an 05 plate for 22k (before a haggle) from Ware Garages and the like so people aren't clowns, they know the market for these cars is on it's arse. If you can get 21,500 for your car in the trade I'd snatch their hand off. I just sold my 05 plate FQ-340 into the trade for less than 20,000 and there was only one dealer that wanted it most were offering sub 19k.

Is there any need in the above comments :rolleyes:

If your not interested in his car dont post on his thread it's as simple as that

Am sure he can do with out your opinion and advice. :moon: I understand you may felt bitter as the dealer bent you over but theres no need for the above.

p s you just sold an mr fq340 he has the later fq 340

Danny B
16-09-2006, 17:19
If your not interested in his car dont post on his thread it's as simple as that

Pot, Kettle, Black...

365
16-09-2006, 21:42
Originally posted by junglismassive
Is there any need in the above comments :rolleyes:

If your not interested in his car dont post on his thread it's as simple as that

Am sure he can do with out your opinion and advice. :moon: I understand you may felt bitter as the dealer bent you over but theres no need for the above.

p s you just sold an mr fq340 he has the later fq 340

If people don't want comments in sales threads don't make controversial comments that provoke a reply. Calling people clowns demands a retort.

SG 1969
17-09-2006, 10:13
Originally posted by 365
If people don't want comments in sales threads don't make controversial comments that provoke a reply. Calling people clowns demands a retort.
if its not you mentioned keep your nose out,the cars at a good price dealers dont pay over the odds for a car i am only trying to let somebody on here get a great car at trade price,your deal was your deal and not my problem,and the clowns in question know who they are would you accept 15,000 for an evo ix
cheers all who can appreciate a good deal

SG 1969
18-09-2006, 08:25
bttt

Stevie B Nch
18-09-2006, 22:21
I hope the 9s are fetching over 21k,

I putting mine in manhien auction/colchester later this week, (cant be bothered with the idiots/joyriders/car theives comming round the house if i sell private)

They told me it would make over 22k and BCA said 21.5k plus,

so sub 19k is rubbish

My 2 penny worth

steve

Stevie B Nch
18-09-2006, 22:25
My problem is what to buy next,

Range Rover
CL600
RS4
BMW new 535 Diesel with ecu flash to 360bhp
F430
or Maclaren SLR (one in bca measham on wednesday)

http://www.auctionview.co.uk/StockDetail.asp?Registration=LD54WKW&QueryStockIndex=1&RecCount=1&Selection=%2FQueryStock%2Easp

MERCEDES SLR MCLAREN 5.5 V8 SUPERCHARGED, 2 Doors, Coupe, Petrol, Auto/Manual Mode, Registered 01-01-2005
To be auctioned at Measham on 20-09-2006






Registration LD54WKW
Registered 01-01-2005
Colour SILVER
Mileage 4,974
Equipment * Service History * - 4k 8/11/05 **** Left Hand Drive **** ABS Air Conditioning Alloy Wheels CD Autochanger Car Phone Drivers Airbag Electric Windows Leather Trim Passenger Airbag Power Assisted Steering Stereo
Location Measham

#96
19-09-2006, 06:55
Originally posted by Stevie B Nch
My problem is what to buy next,

Range Rover
CL600
RS4
BMW new 535 Diesel with ecu flash to 360bhp
F430
or Maclaren SLR (one in bca measham on wednesday)



None of the above, tried most of the above well maybe not the slr of 430 but since losing my MR & they all fall short in one way or another.

TCB
19-09-2006, 07:32
Oil burning BMW rep machine or Mac SLR - um.... tough choice !

SG 1969
19-09-2006, 08:16
i have now spotted another RS4 that i want private so price is reduced to 21,500 o.n.o

SG 1969
20-09-2006, 08:23
bump

SG 1969
21-09-2006, 11:07
bttt

SG 1969
22-09-2006, 18:13
bttt for the weekend

SG 1969
24-09-2006, 07:58
up again,nobody know anybody witha low mileage RS4 that wants an evo ?

junglismassive
24-09-2006, 19:22
you after the old rs4 or the new one?

I have a new one 56 plate which i mite be selling and would'nt mind an evo as a part x

SG 1969
25-09-2006, 08:25
i am looking for an old one mate
cheers
steven

SG 1969
26-09-2006, 13:32
up again

SG 1969
28-09-2006, 08:38
bttt

SG 1969
30-09-2006, 12:46
bump

Razor
01-10-2006, 08:20
Apologies for the thread hijack but I notice you mentioned you preferred the RS4 over the evo, was this a performance, handling issue, comfort or 'all rounder' issue? Basically I had the S4 for two weeks and thought it was rubbish so sold it - my mate had his 56 plate RS4 for 2 days and sold it back to the dealer because he thought it was that bad (more money than sense though, he's got the 997 turbo on order).

I'm just curious on what you think what makes the RS4 better than the Evo as I'm still sitting on the fence what to get next (not sure I want GT3 RWD fun now).

Mark

SG 1969
02-10-2006, 09:45
Originally posted by GlobalGB
Apologies for the thread hijack but I notice you mentioned you preferred the RS4 over the evo, was this a performance, handling issue, comfort or 'all rounder' issue? Basically I had the S4 for two weeks and thought it was rubbish so sold it - my mate had his 56 plate RS4 for 2 days and sold it back to the dealer because he thought it was that bad (more money than sense though, he's got the 997 turbo on order).

I'm just curious on what you think what makes the RS4 better than the Evo as I'm still sitting on the fence what to get next (not sure I want GT3 RWD fun now).

Mark
Hi
i just miss the quality ,comfort and prestige of the audi,i want a car i can use everyday and not have a lot of money tied in my garage
cheers
steven

SG 1969
04-10-2006, 08:25
bump

SG 1969
05-10-2006, 10:59
has to go

Danny B
05-10-2006, 11:06
Originally posted by stevengaylor
thanks dammed right i am still getting people offering sub 21,000 for this.
21,500 buys this car no less
cheers
steven
p.s if not sold buy late next week its being p/x at 21,500

Why didn't you take the part exchange @ 21.5k ?

SG 1969
05-10-2006, 12:27
****** sold the car before i could travel down south for it ,after promising to hold it for me.I have since found a private one that i am going to have to bite the bullet and take a loss on the evo to raise funds for it
cheers
steven

Stevie B Nch
08-10-2006, 19:36
mine went for 22.8k at auction, save the hassle mate

SG 1969
09-10-2006, 09:44
Originally posted by Stevie B Nch
mine went for 22.8k at auction, save the hassle mate
thanks mateb i might just do that no one on here wants a bargain

SG 1969
10-10-2006, 12:52
bump

john coffey
11-10-2006, 20:26
Couldn't help but notice the service book on piston heads. Will it have a fourth service before you sell it?

SG 1969
12-10-2006, 09:21
Originally posted by john coffey
Couldn't help but notice the service book on piston heads. Will it have a fourth service before you sell it?
are you interested in buying if so get in touch and i can discuss it with you
cheers
steven

SG 1969
13-10-2006, 17:03
due to placing a deposit on a private sale i have to go all out to sell this car 20,000 quid surely this must be bargain. :eek:
come on phone me
01450370939
07808772295

S_M
13-10-2006, 19:06
Originally posted by stevengaylor
due to placing a deposit on a private sale i have to go all out to sell this car 20,000 quid surely this must be bargain. :eek:
come on phone me
01450370939
07808772295

Dont mean to be uppity, but i would have given you this money before i bought my 9gt remember


S_M.

SG 1969
14-10-2006, 08:44
Originally posted by S_M
Dont mean to be uppity, but i would have given you this money before i bought my 9gt remember


S_M.
hindsight is wonderful isnt it,i didnt expect to find a one owner 24,000 mile Rs4 on an X plate its a once in a lifetime chance or i would hold out for what i wanted.

S_M
14-10-2006, 14:10
Cant believe you havent sold it, as i said i would have rushed to your door at 20k.......

good luck..

callumw
14-10-2006, 22:21
Will a trader not take this off you at that price or is it too high for them?

SG 1969
16-10-2006, 14:56
Originally posted by callumw
Will a trader not take this off you at that price or is it too high for them?
a trader would probably that may have to be an option

SG 1969
17-10-2006, 15:43
bump