PDA

View Full Version : BIG UP DAVEG's BAND

bobb
13-08-2006, 21:57
First time in many years I could be bothered to got off my arse and have a "dance".

Well done The Band ....

We really really enjoyed the set + the extras, thanks guys, great entertainment.

Bob :)

DaveG
13-08-2006, 22:04
Glad you liked it Bob :). It was one of the most enjoyable gigs I've done. Luckily the power held out!

There was some great dancing going on :p :). (If anyone has any video of Nick @ NR on the dancefloor that I can use for blackmail in exchange for tuning work, it would be much appreciated. TIA :D )

Would of played on, but my left hand was seizing up. I think it was all the torquing down of the Galant head that caused it :cry: .

Rob
14-08-2006, 11:56
well done dave, those chubby fingers can knock out some clean bass lines...well done.

i was throwing some shapes until you pulled the plug, and i know what you were saying about nick...he was battered

AndyF_RSX
14-08-2006, 16:10
Dave,
I've got a very good vid of Nick on the dancefloor if you're after blackmail material :D:D

Andy

DaveG
14-08-2006, 16:17
Andy, I haven't got my car back, but I may well need it :D

mike & jane
14-08-2006, 21:01
Yep me and jane must say that dave and the band was outstanding :rockon: it made the night complete , top songs top people .

mike

Performance Autoworks
14-08-2006, 22:33
Big thanks to your band Dave, you guys made it one hell of an end to great night.

Big thanks to Nick (NR Autosport) for the dance!! :gay: No vids Pleasssseeeeee.

Lengthmeister
15-08-2006, 13:34
A good band,the female vocals were spot on,not to sure about the chap with the dodgy perm when he joined in with the odd line or two though :crackup:

But together you played an excellent set :coolsm:

bobb
15-08-2006, 21:11
Can they be persuaded to do a gig for the MLR Xmas bash ??