PDA

View Full Version : well done southern softees

ex-gtir
12-08-2006, 19:39
want to be the first to say well done to lee and the boys for winning the mlr500
sorry for letting you down at last minute
look like you didnt need me after all

ashills
12-08-2006, 20:38
yeah well done lads must have been that light weight roll cage that did it lol

Lee5
13-08-2006, 15:18
Cheers guys, was good fun shame couldnt make it.

Done 459 laps in total, winning by 7 laps and its still going :D :crackup:

Lee

mike & jane
13-08-2006, 15:40
Yep a big thanks to team leader lee5 , shaun robinson and keiran baker for being a part of the winning team ;) and also a big thanks to our wifes that done their part in the team as well :kiss: ;) . Was a very good days event and it is so nice to be a part of the southern softees team , the south seams to be on a roll at the moment winning ;) :coolsm: just letting you northeners know that you cannot win everything :p :D , i think we found the perfect car as it's still going stong a testiment to mitsubishi and most of all the southern softees team , well done lads ;) :coolsm: .

mike

mike & jane
13-08-2006, 16:09
Originally posted by ex-gtir
want to be the first to say well done to lee and the boys for winning the mlr500
sorry for letting you down at last minute
look like you didnt need me after all

Mike you would of been a valuble key member in the team , meaning that if you was there the margin of laps that we had over 2nd would of been far greater than it already was :D ;) shame you not there but theres always another time we hope ;) :coolsm:

mike

ex-gtir
13-08-2006, 16:20
Originally posted by mike & jane
Mike you would of been a valuble key member in the team , meaning that if you was there the margin of laps that we had over 2nd would of been far greater than it already was :D ;) shame you not there but theres always another time we hope ;) :coolsm:

mike
cheers mike :)

mike & jane
13-08-2006, 18:22
Originally posted by ex-gtir
cheers mike :)

Anytime mate ;) :coolsm:

mike

Lengthmeister
13-08-2006, 18:24
yeah well done lads :coolsm:

Corbs
13-08-2006, 18:27
"come on the southerners" :crackup:

mike & jane
13-08-2006, 18:35
Originally posted by Corbs
"come on the southerners" :crackup:

;) :coolsm: Nice one rich ;) , thanks liam ;)

mike

K
13-08-2006, 18:43
thanks lee for the oppertunity to drive, thanks to mike for all the work you put into it, thans to shaun for trying to kill the car in the last 50 laps :p .

seriously i've never seen a car run so well we never poped the bonnet once all day and it would do it again easily imo :coolsm: .

the best day out for ages :) .

thanks to duracell for the battery that made it go on and on and on :moon:

lee are them slicks for sale and for how much :D

K
13-08-2006, 18:52
whoops i forgot the wives thanks to them too

did any one take a video camera i would be interested in getting a copy partitulary of me getting hit by the rainbow warrior.

kieran

mike & jane
13-08-2006, 18:53
Originally posted by KIERAN BARKER
thanks lee for the oppertunity to drive, thanks to mike for all the work you put into it, thans to shaun for trying to kill the car in the last 50 laps :p .

seriously i've never seen a car run so well we never poped the bonnet once all day and it would do it again easily imo :coolsm: .

the best day out for ages :) .

thanks to duracell for the battery that made it go on and on and on :moon:

lee are them slicks for sale and for how much :D

Kieran , as a late entry to our team you done us proud mate , in a short time it became clear that you was going to become a valued member of the winning team ;) :coolsm:

mike

Lee5
13-08-2006, 19:02
whoops i forgot the wives thanks to them too

did any one take a video camera i would be interested in getting a copy partitulary of me getting hit by the rainbow warrior.

kieran

Yeah Kieran dont forget me and Jane ;)

And blame Weebl for your grazed leg it was his fault but again well done for keeping the car on the track :D

Debs

kev hemsley
13-08-2006, 19:20
well done lee etc you done us proud in kent (to be expected tho)

least us southern shandy drinking poofs can drive :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

kev

K
13-08-2006, 19:23
Originally posted by lee5
Yeah Kieran dont forget me and Jane ;)

And blame Weebl for your grazed leg it was his fault but again well done for keeping the car on the track :D

Debs

i didn't forget honestly :angel: i spoke to weebl last night we had a laugh over it, there's nothing like a bit of a slide to get the adrenalin going.

Lee5
13-08-2006, 19:26
i didn't forget honestly :angel: i spoke to weebl last night we had a laugh over it, there's nothing like a bit of a slide to get the adrenalin going.

We forgive you, now were are your pics ;)

Debs

K
13-08-2006, 19:53
the pictures are to big to post on mlr looking for a way to reduce them and i'm on a data card connection that is only 57.6 kbs so for the 197pics it would take about a year to upload.

mike & jane
13-08-2006, 20:01
the pictures are to big to post on mlr looking for a way to reduce them and i'm on a data card connection that is only 57.6 kbs so for the 197pics it would take about a year to upload.

Well then bring em here at sometime to me or lee and we can resize them for you ;)

mike

Lee5
14-08-2006, 09:37
The Winning Car.....

Lee5
14-08-2006, 09:38
The Winning Team :D

Lengthmeister
14-08-2006, 14:45
The Winning Team :D

Lengthmeister
14-08-2006, 14:46
The Winning Team including the driver of the day,mr Length himself ;) :D

Lee5
14-08-2006, 18:18
Originally posted by Lengthmeister
The Winning Team including the driver of the day,mr Length himself

Shame you have an arm and leg missing :crackup:

Maybe next year :moon:

Lee

Lengthmeister
14-08-2006, 20:03
Shame you have an arm and leg missing :crackup:

Maybe next year :moon:

Lee

Next year i will win my class mate,it would have been different story if the frigging cv joint hadnt gone first and then the diff :rolleyes:

Ill be back ;)

Lee5
14-08-2006, 20:15
What you doing/done with your car are you going to repair it ??

Lee

Lengthmeister
14-08-2006, 21:01
What you doing/done with your car are you going to repair it ??

Lee

yup,the engine is still going strong and lets face it all the hard work has been done preparing it for this race so why not ,it was fun while it lasted Lee :coolsm:

If i can get hold of Paul from the bodge team ,he has told me he has a diff :coolsm:

Not going to spa now by the way,clutch shagged :cry: