PDA

View Full Version : Lineup


bigdaveakers
08-08-2006, 12:22
Any news on the lineup??

Is the heat draw on the day or in advance???

Darin
08-08-2006, 22:57
Originally posted by bigdaveakers
Any news on the lineup??

Is the heat draw on the day or in advance??? Dave,

In advance :D The plan was always to list the Teams, Drivers and Cars prior to the event - and here they are! If only we had pictures of all of them too!! :coolsm:

Weebl
08-08-2006, 23:27
somebody has an auto for an endurance race :eek:

I sense tears?

I am really looking forward to this weekend, massive thanks to Black Knight for taking in a waif and stray.

I hope I am in heat two so I can sober up from Friday night a bit longer :)

Darin, you did tell them all about the secondary Stella entry fee?

Darin
09-08-2006, 02:03
Originally posted by Weebl
somebody has an auto for an endurance race :eek:

I hope I am in heat two so I can sober up from Friday night a bit longer :)
Lee,

Yep - and it has full service history and may even be one owner!! :crackup:

You shouldn't have to worry too much about which heat you're in now - (see here) (http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?threadid=120627) . Mind you - thinking about your Friday night, maybe you should! ;)

Nelson
09-08-2006, 08:55
I reckon once the qualifying period is done we should line up the 19 cars on the grid and the drivers should do a LeMan running style start :crackup:

mojo
09-08-2006, 15:49
Darin

Am I right in assuming that the top 2 in each class from each heat go through to the final? :confused: :confused: :confused:

If so, that will mean ALL the class B and C starters have already qualified - please tell me I've got it wrong :cry: :cry:


:moon: :moon:
OOOOPSSS just seen the new timetable thread-- sorry

Lengthmeister
09-08-2006, 16:14
Originally posted by Nelson
I reckon once the qualifying period is done we should line up the 19 cars on the grid and the drivers should do a LeMan running style start :crackup:



:crackup: :crackup:

sod that,ill have a heart attack :crackup: :crackup:

mechell
09-08-2006, 16:24
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :D

I'd quite like to see that :D

Lengthmeister
09-08-2006, 16:25
Originally posted by mechell
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :D

I'd quite like to see that :D
what me having a heart attack,thanks :rolleyes:


cow :p


:crackup: :crackup: ;)

mechell
09-08-2006, 16:29
Yep!!! But I did mean all the peeps I know trying to make a run for it!!! :D Not you having a heart attack - but come to think about it :p

Lengthmeister
09-08-2006, 16:34
Originally posted by mechell
Yep!!! But I did mean all the peeps I know trying to make a run for it!!! :D Not you having a heart attack - but come to think about it :p

Thats ok then,i shall go down like tommy cooper just for you :coolsm:

mechell
09-08-2006, 16:38
Go down on Tommi :eek: Sorry miss read :D :D

I can't wait to see it :D

Did you see that Chris @ NR has challanged me and Bex to a little drink!!???? Do you think that he has ever been drinking with my mate Bex before - Surely not Ė he canít be that brave!! :crackup:

Lengthmeister
09-08-2006, 16:50
Originally posted by mechell
Go down on Tommi :eek: Sorry miss read :D :D

I can't wait to see it :D

Did you see that Chris @ NR has challanged me and Bex to a little drink!!???? Do you think that he has ever been drinking with my mate Bex before - Surely not Ė he canít be that brave!! :crackup:

ill drink you both under the table :crackup:






















i mean i will be under the table first ;)

RSgeoff
10-08-2006, 19:48
No1

From beginning to the end :coolsm:

Spanpody
10-08-2006, 20:18
Was it deliberate to miss out the number 13 ?

TES
10-08-2006, 20:35
usually is, ain't everyone got a bit of supersticious nature in them??

:D

Fatman
10-08-2006, 20:39
Originally posted by Weebl
somebody has an auto for an endurance race :eek:

I sense tears?

I am really looking forward to this weekend, massive thanks to Black Knight for taking in a waif and stray.

I hope I am in heat two so I can sober up from Friday night a bit longer :)

Darin, you did tell them all about the secondary Stella entry fee?

I am staying off the beer Friday, going to be fit for this, travelling up on Saterday Morning.

Benny
10-08-2006, 21:38
Ur.........couple of slight changes..........

Our team is actually called the Tarmac Terrorists and Mad Monk is no longer a driver........Slarty Blartfast is in Driver 4 position.. ;)

Our team has always been called this as far as I am aware.......if not we've made a **** up on the decals for our car.... :rolleyes: