PDA

View Full Version : MLR500 venue info; camping, toilets etc...

Darin
04-08-2006, 08:23
Blyton Autograss circuit can be found off the B1205 Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough, Lincs, DN21 3...

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=487705&y=395325&z=3&sv=487705,395325&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=649

Camping
Camping is allowed on Friday night as well as Saturday. We have hired a couple of acres of the field adjacent to the circuit for this and the marquee, but you might want to bring a lilo or campbed as it's not the smoothest grass surface ever seen. :)

Toilets and Showers
There are already two toliets on site, but we will be having another 5 brought in on Friday along with a shower block of 4 showers, all of which will stay on site until Monday.

BBQs
For those camping on Friday the Autograss club have given us permission to have BBQ's, but no open fires. Please make sure you put all the rubbish in the bins onsite.

Drinking Water
Drinking water is available from the taps next to the loos.

Catering
A catering unit will be onsite from 8am Saturday offering bacon rolls, burgers etc., and will be onsite until 6pm when the Bar and evening entertainment will kick in.

Saturday Night
A 60x40' marquee will be erected on Friday and will hold the Bar and Stage for the band. The Bar will open at 6pm immediately after the MLR500 'awards' have been given out, and DaveG's band will be playing at various times throughout the night - subject to alcohol intake I guess! ;) A hogroast with apple sauce etc will be available throiughout the evening, along with hot dogs, chili and rolls - all thanks to Nigel Wilson (nwwil) and Sally who have stepped in at the last minute to keep you fed, as the original caterers pulled out giving me a small heart attack!! Cheers to both of you!! :adore:

Hopefully with all this going on around the MLR500 we'll have a crackin' weekend. The final regs and supplemnetary info for the MLR500 itself, and the car allocations for the two heats will be posted early next week . . . once I've found out ALL the teams' cars!! (Please can you all either PM me your car details, or post a pic on the MLR500 Gallery).

Lengthmeister
04-08-2006, 08:51
Nice work Darin,im looking forward to it :coolsm:

Darin
04-08-2006, 09:48
And here's a basic map of the venue for next weekend . . .

bigdaveakers
04-08-2006, 09:54
Where are the straight bits? I can only drive in a straight line on highly sticky tarmac! :eek:

Nelson
04-08-2006, 12:35
Nice one Darin - looks as if its all coming together nicely.

I can't wait :coolsm:

LR6GSR
09-08-2006, 19:00
Great work Darin we will be there Friday evening :coolsm:
Liam