Lancer Register Forum banner

RA ECU and AVCR Fitted

446 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Eight Speed 
#1 ·
I have just had my RA ECU and AVCR set up by the ever friendly Mr AndyF_RSX and I am over the moon with the result. The car now peaks at 1.5bar with 1.4 held.

Car is much more aggresive lower down and has loads more thump when in the higher gears. It has brough the car alive and it really is quick now :D :D

Very very chuffed and would recommend this as a cost effective way of squeezing another 40-50 ponies from the engine.

Stevie

#5 ·
AndyF_RSX said:
Glad you liked it Stevie, it was fun today :D:D

I've got to say that the Apex'i is far better to get good low down response out of than my Blitz SBC-iD ever was.

Just got to learn to drive it now :mockery: :lol:

Andy
Am over the moon with it mate, the car goes like a rocket. I know that 350bhp isnt masive but compared to how it was the car feels amazing. I took it out this afternoon for a blast and the car just goes so well. First is really agressive, then second, third, forth and fifth dont even seem to relent.

The AVCR certainly controls the boost well, I have measure my peak boost under various driving conditions today and it never waivers over 1.5 which I am really pleased about.

Once again, many thanks Andy for the great help I am really looking forward to getting to know the car and actually learning to drive it.

Regards,
Stevie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.