Lancer Register Forum banner

M3

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  LeeLegend-TME139 
#1 ·
Saw an M3 giving it all that last night, thought I had to have a piece of the action...

didn't know what hit him

what was so shocking was the evo's superiority over cornering, , you just don't realise how good it is until you see the car in front , but the accelaration wiped the smile off his face too...

thats why I went for the evo instead of the M3...looks better, sounds better, outperforms, and turns more heads.

seen quite a few EVO's in Slough, any of them owners here??

anyone else had a run in with other performance cars and how did it go?

#5 ·
am7569 said:
Saw an M3 giving it all that last night, thought I had to have a piece of the action...

didn't know what hit him

what was so shocking was the evo's superiority over cornering, , you just don't realise how good it is until you see the car in front , but the accelaration wiped the smile off his face too...

thats why I went for the evo instead of the M3...looks better, sounds better, outperforms, and turns more heads.

Good man, that is what I say. Spank those M3's as often as you can :D but only on private roads :rolleyes:

Big up to another 340 owner as well :)

Daz

#6 ·
mud said:
:crackup:

Cant beleive you didnt know!

Got a beemer now 330CI although i am looking for an M3 now.
lol thats so sad bros u gonna get bored very soon of the m3 u mind sam got it and sold it after a couple of months and got an mr and then lost his licence :D

#8 ·
mud said:
Yeah i know, i got bored of the beemer about a week after i got it, want the M3 for alittle more performace.
inshallah all the best bros :D if u ever do need to mod it, simon can mod them to 700 to 800 bhp with a turbo :D

bros for that price u can get a secondhand honda nsx

#13 ·
dan t said:
anyone tried to beat one off the line when they use launch control, my friend had an m3 for a while and we always used to have good fun on the roads. under 40mph of course :D
very fast mate at take aff, evo takes ages to spool up unless u use high revs and dump the clutch then its a different story

but the m3s traffic light speed is amazing

#16 ·
am7569 said:

didn't know what hit him

Congratulations on your race win :coolsm:

#18 ·
dan t said:
high revs and dump the clutch?? i think we might get away with that three times and then you can measure the 0-AA times.
If you launch M3s with launch control, I don't think the lifespan of the clutch is actually much longer than for an Evo. What it does do, is it makes the M3 driver feel like a hero as the launch is perfect and requires little driver input (i.e. any muppet could do it). Not very much fun if you like to put some skill into your driving though :rolleyes:

#19 ·
moses said:
lol brother send me your paypal details :D pls and i will buy a crate of loosing weight coffee or is it weightloss tea :D
LOL its tea bro, but i know you, it wont work drinking the tea from one hand then stuffing chocolates into your mouth with your other hand!!

If you really want to buy then just goto my site and buy with your credit card, secure payment :D

But i would reccomend that you just stop the friggin chocolates, ice cream and crisps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.