Lancer Register Forum banner

Couple of blokes from JAE/ slam panel

579 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  smithy 
#1 ·
Hopefully the 2 guys who came to my stand ( smithys-place) at JAE couple of weeks ago to enquire about stainles slam panels, will see this and hopefully return the sample you took away. I took around 50 email addys that weekend on this and similar products, so unable to contact. Both are over 40yrs and 1 with a 7 and 1 with an 8.
will post descriptions up later for help if no feedback.
Sorry to hack yer forum fellas.
cheers
smithy smithy@manx.net

#2 ·
Okay, if anyone knows a bloke here who drives a 7, is approx 5ft 8" around the late 40's, small-medium build and with very thin short hair which is receading and possibly a bald patch on the back, also hangs around with a mate who's got an 8.
These guys said they were looking to help members of this forum out, so hopefully this will jog someones memory. Other than this, it means waiting until i spot them at another show, which may not be the best soloution :mad:
btw, had a look through the various photos of meets, can anybody let me know if you have photos here showing groups of members ?
cheers
smithy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.