Lancer Register Forum banner

MLR members

906 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Lengthmeister 
#1 ·
is there any one round the coventry area thats is an mlr member? Would like to ask you a question and theres a little something in it for you.

#2 ·
chrisbaker said:
is there any one round the coventry area thats is an mlr member? Would like to ask you a question and theres a little something in it for you.
question......where do you live

the something in it for you........space in your garage when your car gets nicked.

just me reading something into the none member wanting to know the location of an evo

#3 ·
ive got my own Evo 8 thanks, dont want to nick anyones. All it is im in the Coventry area. I need a new standard evo 8 wheel (buckled one of mine) and on this site you can buy them for £75 if your an mlr member if not its £117 so i thought if someone is a member who lives near me they could order it and ill give them £100 for it. I save best part of £20 and who ever does it makes £25 for the hassle. But if no one wants to ill just order it and pay the full price as im not saving that much anyway.

#5 ·
chrisbaker said:
ive got my own Evo 8 thanks, dont want to nick anyones. All it is im in the Coventry area. I need a new standard evo 8 wheel (buckled one of mine) and on this site you can buy them for £75 if your an mlr member if not its £117 so i thought if someone is a member who lives near me they could order it and ill give them £100 for it. I save best part of £20 and who ever does it makes £25 for the hassle. But if no one wants to ill just order it and pay the full price as im not saving that much anyway.
I can sort of see your point :confused: .......but seems like a load of hassle to save £20 or so.......go on join up "you know it makes scence" :D

#10 ·
I always knew northerners were tight :crackup:

Just pay the fee and be a member of one of the best clubs there is :D

I havn't even got an Evo and have been a member for a while ;)

#17 ·
Lengthmeister said:
Oh and the "you could order it and ill bugger of without paying you leaving you sitting on an evo 8 wheel" :crackup: :crackup:
Would it fit on my citroen :confused: :)

I suppose, I could put a chain on it and wear it around my neck as 'bling' :crackup:

#18 ·
Coggy said:
Would it fit on my citroen :confused: :)

I suppose, I could put a chain on it and wear it around my neck as 'bling' :crackup:
Maybe you could start a trend like them beastie muppets did years ago :crackup: :crackup:

Although thinking about it you better use a skoda wheel or some shite as we dont need a spate of wheel thefts from decent cars :crackup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.