Anyone know best place for insurance for IX GT

Only found one so far that will touch it,Pace Ward
Anymore anyone

cheers
chris

#4 ·
To briefly summarise:

GSR is pretty much equivalent to the EVO IX FQ300
GT has a 5 speed box as opposed to the normal six and has a Limited Slip Differential (LSD) whereas the GSR/FQ300 has Active Yaw Control. Previously the RS was homologated for rally use, however with the IX it is the GT. I think the GT has virtually all the creature comforts of the GSR with the exception of the HID lights which are a 500 quid option.

Mark

#6 ·
Cheers mate, i used elephant for all my other cars but they dont reconise the Gt

cheers
chris

silki said:
Im 24 with 5 years no claims living in the midlands and with elephant on a New EVO IX fq300 it was:

£1103 fully comp

i thought that was really good ....

you said evo IX GT ... what is the difference between the

EVO GSR EVO GT and FQ300 FQ320 etc ??

#11 · (Edited)
Hmm when I tried they told me to get lost as they dont insure imports. :mad:

Obviously more people have got them now so they are looking to get a slice of some of that market (didnt think there would be enough to be honest).

edited to add:

What does your insurance policy actually say? I've just called and they do not insure the EVO IX yet?

#12 ·
Global i tried doing it online but they didnt list it, had to phone and they done a search for it and came back and told me its japanese Doh. But were happy to qoute me anyway. ps thats who insured my 6RS2 with.

Chris that reminds me make sure to tell them that youve already tried getting aquote online but it was not listed that way they still give you the online discount, think its 10% - can make a big difference

#13 ·
Rung tesco £1312 im 31 clean licence no accidents and thats without protecting my no claims dosent make sense and they wouldnt shift on the price.
Only thing i can think is area but thats hell of a difference

cheers
chris

fallguy said:
Global i tried doing it online but they didnt list it, had to phone and they done a search for it and came back and told me its japanese Doh. But were happy to qoute me anyway. ps thats who insured my 6RS2 with.

Chris that reminds me make sure to tell them that youve already tried getting aquote online but it was not listed that way they still give you the online discount, think its 10% - can make a big difference

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.