Lancer Register Forum banner

Toptastic day at Haynes today

342 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Marvin 
#1 ·
Went down for a Haynes Motor Museum open day and ended up spending all day on track hauling squealing paying punters round and round all day :)

Marvin and I were booked in to just go down and put a few cars on display, and maybe do a quick demo lap each. When we got there and loads of people asked if they could have a go in the Evo's and they showed us the tickets they had bought to have a go in the Atoms and in a drift turbo'd MX-5 the organisers asked if we minded :D

Q Marvin and Weebl zooting round track like hooligans about 3 seconds later :D

After we stopped Marvin and I counted up the tickets we had collected (£15 each ticket going to charity ) and we had done nigh on 100 laps each and raised over £300, not bad for a day out :)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Top day out Lee !

Cought then sun scared little boys and even had an STI owner say "WOW these are SO much quicker than mine!" :D

Only one woman asked me to stop and that was coz the drift boy and I were racing :tsk:

Best 35 miles I've driven ever even if it took a tank of fuel, a set of tyres and almost a sun burnt head :D

Free food and drink helped, but I'm still gonna hit the shower and crash on the sofa for 40 winks - Im pooped :blah:

Thanks again Lee and the MLR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.