Lancer Register Forum banner

Any have the brochure for the VIII's options?

649 views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Aidy 
#1 ·
I know some of you evo geeks collect these things :) I'm replacing my Mitsi head unit next w/e so will probably try and claw some money back buy selling the old one. I was told by the dealer that it is an upgraded one but I wouldn't know.

If anyone has the original brouchure (pre-MR FQ300) could they see if there were any audio upgrade options and if so how much extra it is? Just trying to get a feel for a realistic price.

#4 ·
mark morris said:
ive got an 8 brochure from march 2003, for the evo 8 and fq300 all stereos are a dealer fit option, even a radio cassette with 4 speakers, no prices in this brochure though
mark
Cheers for that. Is there a range of stereos or does it say what each has that the others don't?

#6 ·
Thats the exact same catalague i got when i purchased my car. I assume the stereos' have changed in the newer incarnations and that you have one fitted that would go into the newer models and not one of the originals.

Just give the stereo to me you tight scottish git :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.