Lancer Register Forum banner

how much are the new 9s

1K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Damd VI 
#1 ·
a freind of mine is looking to buy a new evo 9 and hes asked how much they are and what bhp/spec they come in ???
if anyone can help it would be appreciated.
he lives in telford shropshire
ive told him to phone xtreme in dudley but if there is any were else it would be helpful
thanks stu :D

#3 ·
or here to save the visit.....

2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-300 Manual (Petrol) £27,999.00 OTR

2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-320 Manual (Petrol) £29,999.00 OTR

2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-340 Manual (Petrol) £32,999.00 OTR

Looks like the 260 has been binned :D :D

#4 ·
stewart nickold said:
a freind of mine is looking to buy a new evo 9 and hes asked how much they are and what bhp/spec they come in ???
if anyone can help it would be appreciated.
he lives in telford shropshire
ive told him to phone xtreme in dudley but if there is any were else it would be helpful
thanks stu :D
Hi Stu,

is he looking to get an official uk one or go through the completely managed import route? (cheaper).

Regards,

Mark

#5 ·
evo 9

dont know at the moment will speak to him tonight
only prob with an import you need cash i think hes got about 5k in cash and the rest on tick so unless the importer does tick he may have to go for a uk car
am i right in saying ive seen them on here at xtreme and other importers for 25K???

#10 ·
Kyl3cook said:
You have to remember that the 260 came out midway through the MR's spell. I reckon Mits will wait for the initial excitement about the IX to end, then release a 260 (ish) version.
But what will it be based on.

The VIII 260 is largely a VII underneath, IIRC so will they make a genuine IX 260 or will it be a VIII/IX hybrid?

I'm not having a pop at the 260 owners by the way.

#13 ·
cant even SMELL my own name ha ha

i dont need to spell i live in spain its sunny all the time and my car doesnt come out unless its sunny
work whats that ???????????
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

#14 ·
There is NO 260 IX for the UK.

100% Guaranteed. :)

The VIII 260 is what Europe gets as an Evo VIII. For the IX they have specified a car far closer to the JDM car (big wing et al), and therefore to bring it to the UK would be counter productive in CCC's eyes, as it would effectively compete with the FQ-300.

Europe spec cars also don't go into production till end of September, so it'd be 2006 before they were sold here, and therefore too close to the X in terms of a shelf life.(Which isn't as far away as you think, as the new Lancer comes to the UK Q1 next year ;) )

So trust me, no 260 IX, and that came from CCC. :D

#22 ·
Damd VI said:
Did you know they were in the country in May? It's just taken CCC that long to release them. Ask Black Knight if you doubt me...

Our 340 is now here though.....
As Eminem would say.. 'I keed, I keed!...' ;)

Hanyway, you know what I meant - they would be out for sale in June and they are so obviously not. Still, better than sometime in 2007 like everyone surmised! :D

You seem pretty well placed to answer the next question then, or hazard a guess at least:

EVO X - will it be more coupe based ala 350z or continue the saloon look tradition?

:)

#24 ·
GlobalGB said:
As Eminem would say.. 'I keed, I keed!...' ;)

Hanyway, you know what I meant - they would be out for sale in June and they are so obviously not. Still, better than sometime in 2007 like everyone surmised! :D

You seem pretty well placed to answer the next question then, or hazard a guess at least:

EVO X - will it be more coupe based ala 350z or continue the saloon look tradition?

:)
The new Lancer comes in 5 Door Hatch, and 4 Door Saloon. There will be a "warm" version of the car (sub Evo) which will be available AFAIK in both bodystyles, but the Evo will be 4 door saloon only once again. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.