Lancer Register Forum banner

vehicle center uk...

595 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  dazek 
#1 ·
Anybody have any dealings with these guy's

I am selling a 1.8 gsr in Ireland and these guy's contacted asking for a fee to sell my car but will only take the cash if I sell the car..

They seem very forceful . don't know if it's a con or hard sales.

#4 ·
Its quite common when advertising you car in a number of mags such as Autotrader or similar. I suggest you tell them to go away, although I'd be intrested in hearing about your experience with them if you decided to take their offer up.

#6 ·
I think I'll tell them to bugger off.

The only thing is the market for GSR's in Ireland has somewhat slowed down. I have had my car in all types of mags and papers and for the last 6 months and have never had one reply.

so I was/am a bit desperate to sell it on. I can't afford the petrol and want a diesel.

cheers lads.

#9 ·
bubonicus said:
Well they called again today.
I told them I was not interested. He asked why. I told him it was a gut feeling. And then they just hung up. very professional!!!!

Lovely.
After all they've paid all the international calls ...

Had similar experiences in the past. They were all saying that they had customers WAITING to buy my car !!! What a bunch of liers :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.