Lancer Register Forum banner

Totb Iv-mlr Team

869 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  fastlad 
#1 ·
Well we finally done it & got team trophy :D :D !
This was definately my best TOTB performance, most credit goes to simon norris & his lads dave & rob who built my engine & sorted my weak area of car-many thanks!
All the guys done us proud today- kevt27 whos 56 2morrow drove superb-in shootout he did a 32.02 & thats quick-top guy kev, knoxville (gavin) well he.s the future, with what he.s got done superb-give him some serious horses & set up would be very hard to beat-well done gav!
Clive did a 199mph top speed awesome!
Gaz (cpp)-Mike mt evo-smithy500-chris (reims) he kept his word & spoke to me-told you idon.t bite chris-nice one mate!
Good old norm EVo too did a 10.6 1/4 wicked!
Simon had problems with his demo car but i kept the flag flying for NORRIS DESIGNS :D !
Well done MLR team-competitors & organisers (darin-chris-dave g-webbl) we done it :D !

#2 ·
Jason Hulbert 1 said:
Well we finally done it & got team trophy :D :D !
This was definately my best TOTB performance, most credit goes to simon norris & his lads dave & rob who built my engine & sorted my weak area of car-many thanks!
All the guys done us proud today- kevt27 whos 56 2morrow drove superb-in shootout he did a 32.02 & thats quick-top guy kev, knoxville (gavin) well he.s the future, with what he.s got done superb-give him some serious horses & set up would be very hard to beat-well done gav!
Clive did a 199mph top speed awesome!
Gaz (cpp)-Mike mt evo-smithy500-chris (reims) he kept his word & spoke to me-told you idon.t bite chris-nice one mate!
Good old norm EVo too did a 10.6 1/4 wicked!
Simon had problems with his demo car but i kept the flag flying for NORRIS DESIGNS :D !
Well done MLR team-competitors & organisers (darin-chris-dave g-webbl) we done it :D !
well done jason my friend and well done to all, t27 nice one kev :) and knoxville and gaz, mt evo and rc

and lol well done norm, i didnt know he was going too a 10.6 ****ing excellent :D norm u got a dogbox or what mate, awesome time

well done to all of u

jason u got a video of your races bud

and who was in the top ten in handling mate and did mjc go too with the mad evo

cheers

#12 ·
big up jase and good to put a face to name, it was a pleasure to watch you drive sir you are indeed a talent behind the wheel and tip my hat to you and will use that as a bench mark for me to chase when i get my car ready,any time you need pistons cost price for you :D

also big up to all the rest of the team doing a stearling job in proper cars allthough my mate duncan in the busa turbo dax got in the middle of ya respect to you all, :coolsm:

as for the rest of the event in 18 years of drag racing i have never seen so much money spent on cars and so many shite drivers and if thats the std well i wont even go there as i dont want to spoil the mood .

well done lads you stole the show for me.

regards chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.