Lancer Register Forum banner

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

522 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  moses 
#1 ·
The running in period is finally over,a thousand miles on the clock,so took it down to Gaz@cpp today for its oil change and check over,oh and sneaked in a decat pipe whilst i was at it!!!!
A big thanks to all at cpp they are top blokes offering great service and great prices.gave the car a full check over even down to tyre pressures (which of course were all way off).
what a drive home!!!!!.the decat pipe makes such a difference especially engine note,if you dont have one fitted get it done now!!!!!
Hi to G11 DOM whos motor i was admiring whilst i was there :coolsm: hope you are as pleased as me with the results of your work??
well its time for some more fun so i will be off.....
thanks again to all at cpp ;)

#2 ·
sweets said:
The running in period is finally over,a thousand miles on the clock,so took it down to Gaz@cpp today for its oil change and check over,oh and sneaked in a decat pipe whilst i was at it!!!!
Jeeze is that it? I was looking forward to another WRC ECU Tek 300@ wheels thread :rolleyes:

;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.