Lancer Register Forum banner

Your Evo4, 5, 6 or TME featured in Jap Perfermance

548 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Makes 
#1 ·
Due to a few problems with the last request, Japanese Performance magazine have broadened the range of cars they'd like for their forthcoming profile / buyers guide of the Evo IV / V / VI or TME.

JP are looking for a selection of standard versions from ALL models (4, 5, 6, TME) to attend a studio shoot at Beaulieu (Hants) on Tues 2 Aug or possibly Wed 3 Aug. (If we can't find the cars by this date it may get moved).

The cars MUST look standard (including wheels) and although they would like the engine to also look standard, Chris (JP's new Editor) accepts this might be near impossible!

Expenses will be paid too, so if your car fits the bill and you're free on these dates, please contact Chris at Japanese Performance magazine, either by email: jap@chpltd.com or on 01344 648532

Cheers,

#2 ·
So sorry (and gutted) that I had to let the guys at JP down. The shoot just fell in the wrong week for me to get time off work. I was well up for it.

There must be some standard VI's out there in the MLR that people would like to see featured in a buyers guide?

Come on people.

#5 ·
Any more volunteers???

There must be some standard-ISH :) cars out there somehwere?!! We're usually able to supply a long list of cars to choose from, but this one seems to be struggling a little. :confused:

Please get in touch if you'd like your car to do this feature. The revised dates are next Monday, Tuesday or Friday at the same venue; Beaulieu in Hants.

Hi Matt,

JP say they'll need to repaint their studio to shoot a white car - sorry! :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.