Lancer Register Forum banner

Any EVO VIII owners near Epsom?

311 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Russboy 
#1 ·
Very tempted to move on from my Seat. Good fun car and with 286BHP & 289LBFT it's not too shabby, but onwards and upwards!

Really want an EVO VIII, dont know why, just DO!

With the Seat I just saw one on the rolling road one day and decided I had to have one!

With the EVO I'd like to have a nose at one, poss a ride in one and even (not essential at all) to have a quick drive in one.

Got my eye on one at the mo in the for sale section, which is sweet!

So anyone near me? (Epsom in Surrey?) I own a pub so theres a couple of pints (of shandy of course as you may be driving!) in it for someone

Cheers,

Russ

#2 ·
Russ,

I am nearish to you. Probably a 20 min drive away. I doubt anyone would rightly let you have a go of there own car. I only have a 260 which is probably less than you currently have power wise, but your welcome to have a ride in it.

Dan

#8 ·
rallycross PUG said:
Russboy

I'm in Esher so not far away, have an E8 FQ300; around at the weekend pm me. Interested to see what a Seat with that bhp is like.
Hell yeah! Now that sounds good!

The Cupra R with that power is good (14.5 @ Santa Pod on a 28 degrees day), but I think the way it is delivered is prob going to b a world of difference from the EVO VIII.

PM en route

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.