Lancer Register Forum banner

whos got the quickest

727 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  moses 
#1 ·
Ha guys
Just been looking at some of the awesome evos on the site , i just began to wonder who do you reckon owns the baddest end fastest mother.Im going to ten of the best this weekend,ive been told it`s simon norris but i reckon RC DEVELOPMENTS might have something too say about that.I think anyway it`s not all about sraight line speed you want a set up for b raods aswell if you got a car with some where between 350-400bhp i reckon you`ve got a serious raod weapon, would be intresting to hear your views peeps.

cheers the staffi

#2 ·
staffi said:
Ha guys
Just been looking at some of the awesome evos on the site , i just began to wonder who do you reckon owns the baddest end fastest mother.Im going to ten of the best this weekend,ive been told it`s simon norris but i reckon RC DEVELOPMENTS might have something too say about that.I think anyway it`s not all about sraight line speed you want a set up for b raods aswell if you got a car with some where between 350-400bhp i reckon you`ve got a serious raod weapon, would be intresting to hear your views peeps.

cheers the staffi
that will be me then mate. although im not in simons leage or rcs

i have the fastest badest mother evo on the forum just ask um about da man duran my man :crackup:

#3 ·
staffi said:
Ha guys

cheers the staffi
power to weight ratio with simon having lower power and a heavier car, his is miles ahead

#5 ·
staffi said:
Ha guys

cheers the staffi
:rotz:

#7 ·
Barry P. said:
Moses do you know the weight of the RC and Norris cars? I think you mean that Simons car is lighter (not heavier), but has less power. When compared he has a better power to weight ratio.
it doesnt, i dont know much much the rc car weighs now coz of the dry sump etc before when the records were set it was lighter simons was over 1400 kg

and alot less power, simons pick up to 120 was faster and 0 to 60 and also 0 to 100 and quarter mile time 10.34 while loosing it all ways sideways etc while rc was 10.2 something with methanol and alot more power and a turbo 35 to 40% bigger :D

nuff said bud

i dont want another debate bud rc vs simon

both good cars i know which one i would like , it will be simons :D

#8 ·
Re: Quickest?

R1 GOOD said:
We'll find out at Bruntingthorpe next month!
simons sold his car mate only has the mr runabout with alot less power than his evo 7

he is building another car

and besides they say rc has 1100 bhp now

before it was 930 bhp with methanol

u reckon even if simon had 700 bhp plus methanol 800 bhp he would have been in the 9's that time not 10.34 which is cool anyway with 700 bhp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.