Lancer Register Forum banner

My old Evo, reborn

897 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  ollieb7 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I would post this up on here.

Just got the word from the new owner of the car by email today, decided to share this with you guys.

Some background info: I sold my car on Ebay back in December to a rally driver in France, shipped it in January, then due to customs hold, which is ridiculous, he received the car in April, and started competing with it after it's all said and done, and here's the result:

Got to admit, it feels weird but awesome at the same time to see my old ride in it's newfound glory. :coolsm:

Cheers

See less See more
#8 ·
ollieb7 said:
Sorry to hijack this thread but what do you mean by 'standing by the british' and you live 'In a state of higher consciousness'

Are drugs involved? :D ;)
roflmao funny stuff man

I've just been too lazy to change the location because I rarely have time to go on so many forums, especially since I run a forum these days, complete with sponsors and all.

And as for my avatar, it's in response to the horrible events of 7/7, so I just wanted to extend my support to you guys, that is all :)

looks nice danial
Thanks moses.

BTW, how are things in your neck of the woods?

#9 ·
RalliArtRacer said:
roflmao funny stuff man

And as for my avatar, it's in response to the horrible events of 7/7, so I just wanted to extend my support to you guys, that is all :)

I can see why you have it however it is possible to read it as the only people in the world with a better conscious are the American and the British which sets you apart from the rest of the world - is that not what the bombers are trying to achive? Everybody has a conscious, creed, religion the whole lot except a few bad Apples and my dog!
I'm with the British but also the Egyptions, Brazilians, Iraqies and what ever poor inocent sole that is mixed up in this mess!

Anyway - Good on your old ride! :) Got any other pictures of your old rides? ;)

#10 ·
ollieb7 said:
I can see why you have it however it is possible to read it as the only people in the world with a better conscious are the American and the British which sets you apart from the rest of the world - is that not what the bombers are trying to achive? Everybody has a conscious, creed, religion the whole lot except a few bad Apples and my dog!
I'm with the British but also the Egyptions, Brazilians, Iraqies and what ever poor inocent sole that is mixed up in this mess!

Never thought of that before, good point. I've been meaning to use this chick as my avatar for quite a while, you guys will like it ;)

Anyway - Good on your old ride! :) Got any other pictures of your old rides? ;)
It's in the Picture Gallery somewhere, but it's just a stock Blue Evo, nothing special compared to all of the other awesome rides that flourish on this site ;) :coolsm: :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.