Lancer Register Forum banner

Help I Messed Up My Seat!!!

2K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  Makes 
#1 ·
a bottle of coke exploded in my passenger seat just now.,, i mopped it up, soaked the seat with a damp cloth to try and dilute the sticky stuff, and then dried it as best i could, put it away gonna see what its like when its dry...

i assume its gonna leave a bit of a mark, ive got some fabric cleaner (**** they recommend in halfords) but do any experienced polishers/ valeters on here know what i can do to get rid of any marks/stains left???

help please :( :(

#2 ·
mike_turbo said:
a bottle of coke exploded in my passenger seat just now.,, i mopped it up, soaked the seat with a damp cloth to try and dilute the sticky stuff, and then dried it as best i could, put it away gonna see what its like when its dry...

i assume its gonna leave a bit of a mark, ive got some fabric cleaner (**** they recommend in halfords) but do any experienced polishers/ valeters on here know what i can do to get rid of any marks/stains left???

help please :( :(
Steam clean it will be your best option mate.

#13 ·
Mike thats the stuff, I used it recently after leaving a bottle of milk in my car for 2 weeks when I was on holiday. It removed the stains on the carpet but i had to use something else to try and remove the smell. Don't think tha your car will smell as bad as mine did though.

You'll get Groom in Halfords.

#24 ·
help i messed up my seat.

the last time i did that was in a mates car following a serious night on the ****.

i followed through and it went straight through my jeans and into his lovely upholstery.

OH DEAR HE SAYS.................................................................... :crackup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.