Lancer Register Forum banner

Jae

522 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Lengthmeister 
#1 ·
Would just like to say thanks to all of you for making us welcome at the show. We meet some great members on both days and we will be looking forward to the next event. See you soon

Darren :coolsm: :D

#2 ·
Me & Paul really enjoyed it too. It was great to meet everyone and have it confirmed that they really are every bit as mad as they appear on here :D

Good to meet you & your family, Darren, and we hope to see you again at another event soon.

Carina (& PaulB)

#4 ·
Proco said:
Would just like to say thanks to all of you for making us welcome at the show. We meet some great members on both days and we will be looking forward to the next event. See you soon

Darren :coolsm: :D
Yeah and you too mate,i might even overtake you next time,if i can be bothered ;) :crackup:

#7 ·
Carina said:
Me & Paul really enjoyed it too. It was great to meet everyone and have it confirmed that they really are every bit as mad as they appear on here :D

Good to meet you & your family, Darren, and we hope to see you again at another event soon.

Carina (& PaulB)
Was a good time had buy all was good to meet you both will see you soon need to mod my car a bit before as it look plain compared to some of the cars till next time :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.