Lancer Register Forum banner

J A E Wk end

694 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Lengthmeister 
#1 ·
This was my first JAE meet with my car so i left work on fri afternoon by the time i got home sue { my other half } had everything ready to put into the cars . We loaded them up and away . It was about 6 when we started to put the tent up . We had a good fri night with her scooby club and sidc . Sat morning was spent cleaning and polishing . By about noon my car was not so on its own cos other M L R cars were turning up it was good to see . { not many but it was good to see still } Sat night was a follow on from fri {another headache } Sunday started the same as sat cleaning cars . Then it happened the grand entrance . The grass was full of the best looking car at the show THE EVO . What people were brave enough to chance the weather were treated to a collection of some good no GREAT looking cars To sum my weekend up i can only say WOW and to thank all who organised any of the time spent at the show :D :D :D

#3 ·
Evo4rich said:
This was my first JAE meet with my car so i left work on fri afternoon by the time i got home sue { my other half } had everything ready to put into the cars . We loaded them up and away . It was about 6 when we started to put the tent up . We had a good fri night with her scooby club and sidc . Sat morning was spent cleaning and polishing . By about noon my car was not so on its own cos other M L R cars were turning up it was good to see . { not many but it was good to see still } Sat night was a follow on from fri {another headache } Sunday started the same as sat cleaning cars . Then it happened the grand entrance . The grass was full of the best looking car at the show THE EVO . What people were brave enough to chance the weather were treated to a collection of some good no GREAT looking cars To sum my weekend up i can only say WOW and to thank all who organised any of the time spent at the show :D :D :D
Hi Rich

was my first time to with the MLR and i was good to meet you and all the other mlr members. Your car looked great and i had agood time talking to you hope to see you again :D

#7 ·
I haven't done this show for 5 years and although it's got a LOT bigger, Saturday was still relatively quiet - good for chatting though and putting faces to a few Forum names!

Sunday on the other hand was fantastic, and thanks to all of you who were part of the MLR stand - and Trev's organisation to military standards :D - the MLR won the "Highly Commended Club Stand" trophy! :eek: Nice surpise!!

Thanks also to everyone who stayed on a bit longer and helped pack everything back into the van - hope you've all dried out by now!! :crackup:

#9 ·
Well i was not at all impressed with the show and shine competitiion :mad:

Trevor would not invent a class for the most bug splattered evo which i clearly would have won hands down :crackup: :crackup:

Other than that it was great :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.