Lancer Register Forum banner

Another insurance question

950 views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Razor 
#1 ·
Sorry guys another insurance question. Was just wondering if Pace Ward are actually good value and if anyone can recomend other insurers good with the evos .

Thanks

#6 ·
i didnt find them that cheap, lv wanted £800 to renew but after spending a load on mods i wanted them covered, paid £1150 with pace ward but that includes all the mods on the car with a value of 22k, rather pay the extra , wouldnt like to guess what lv would pay out if it got totalled ?
mark

#15 ·
Hi

I have found Pace ward the best so far, I have called loads of insurance brokers etc and after listing my mods all they have done is loaded up my insurance best price i got was from A-plan and that was £2800 :eek:

After talking to Jez and Scott at PW they got it down to £900 with all mods and even listing down to what brake pads i had in it just to make sure they had all my mod listed :crackup:

I even had a claim with them which was not my fault and it was sorted and ready to be repaired with in a 4 days

So all in not to bad IMHO :D ;)

Lee

Ps you will pay more for an old evo import than a new uk car i have found :confused:

#17 ·
Try Bell Direct - they are part of the Admiral group and were £50 cheaper on my 8 than admiral.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.