Lancer Register Forum banner

Sad day in Weston-s-Mare

438 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nickejmartin 
#1 ·
In the space of 24 hours I have seen more Evos than Subarus for the first time I can remember, all around the Weston-S-Mare area this weekend.

An all black 8 fq300 in Morrisons Saturday afternoon, followed me in from Locking Castle. A purple 4 (BAZ) around castle batch School - I'm sure your daughter goes to my daughters school as I hear your car most mornings. Then a dark blue 6, which I think may have replaced the red TME - Spring Hill Sunday afternoons the anti lagged, flame spitting monster that you can hear miles away - think its the Interpro tuned car. I saw the red TME a fortnight ago out at Hutton, so are there 2 of these now, or has one replaced the other?
Saw you as my wife and I were realising you can only get one suitcase in the back of an EVO, which is a bit of a shame as I swapped my P1 because it was inpractical. Not sure how we are going to get myself, 3 kids and the wife to Manchester Airport now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.