Lancer Register Forum banner

650+ on my evo

6K views 65 replies 20 participants last post by  ProccoEvo 
#1 · (Edited)
650+ AWhp on my evo/Gt35R

my car dyno a 658awhp with a Gt35R none stroked and cam gears at 0 , 29.5psi ! hehehe just to be exact! Here are the Dyno Sheets and pic of the car!

658Awhp Procco evo W/ comparison chart

maybe by wensday there is the posibility of 700awhp :sick: at 35psi with cam deegre!!!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
The Admiral said:
Very nice m8 - does it drive OK, or is it a bit laggy for circuit use? What's the full spec too?

Cheers :)

Rog
Daily drive/remeber 2.0lt with dual ball bering Gt35R/not laggy at all

#8 · (Edited)
Kyl3cook said:
wow....can you post a full spec?...sounds very impressive
http://www.centralfloridaturbo.com/.../cftevodyno.wmv

Here is a list of my many Modifications

Gato Performance Intake & Exhuast Manifold, 3" Downpipe
Gato Performance Fuel Surge Tank & 4" Coldair intake
Perrine Fuel Rail
Dual 255 Walboro fuel pumps
MicroTech LTX10 Engine Management System
MicroTech Dash Unit
Tial Blowoff Valve & Wastegate
Weapon R Damper (Motor mound)
HKS 282 Cams
Firanza Cam Gears
Greddy Catch Can, Profec II boost control & Timer
Autometer Guages
Mitsubishi Genuine Rally Strutbar
NGK br8es Spark Plugs
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
Kojo Evo 6 Radiator
HKS Catback & carbon fiber Muffler
Road/Race Scatter shield
ATS Twin Carbon Plated Clutch
AEM 1000cc Injectors
GT35-R Precision Turbine
APS Front Mount Intercooler
APS Intercooler Sprayer
Tien type S Springs
18" Volk 3 piece Rims
20 over ross pistons
Crower Rods
APR stods
Greddy timing belt
Head ported and alot more!!!!!
And we just install AEM Engine Management System to replace the microtech just for better login

#13 · (Edited)
MADMAT said:
As many tuners know, if you want inflated figures, go to the States :rolleyes:
AM NOT A TUNER I"M A BUSINESS MEN HOW OWN SEVERAL PIZZA RESTAURANT

:moon: what ever!!!! am just a member of this forum so if you dont want to Believe it is your denial :crackup:

Thanks to all the props we will keep you guy's inform!!!!

#17 ·
Kyl3cook said:
Mate, I don't think he's calling you a tuner. I think he's implying that the US dyno's show inflated figures. I don't know either way if this is true
I don't know either, but I dyno the car in tow difference shops for the same reason!!!

#19 · (Edited)
MADMAT said:
As many tuners know, if you want inflated figures, go to the States :rolleyes:
why don't you ask CFT or AMS or better jet al freidman form dynoflash or turbo trix they also are Exaggerating RIGTH!!!!!! :D :moses:

#21 · (Edited)
The Admiral said:
According to their own website, the GT35 is rated to 660 and the 35R to 680bhp :confused: See here

Can you post up the correct dyno video link please m8?

Cheers :)

Rog
Remember that's only an estimated on stock engine w/ stock intake an everything else. We have created to handle the quantity of high volume of CFM :coolsm: :D That my friends is the big difference on the Gt35R on my set up!!!!!!

#22 ·
Regarding 1/4 miles times, a guy that worked at santa pod told me that santa pod has a vey slight incline making it a "slower" track than most. He also said most US drag strips are slightly down hill which would explain why US 1/4 mile times are always better.

#24 ·
Oli said:
Regarding 1/4 miles times, a guy that worked at santa pod told me that santa pod has a vey slight incline making it a "slower" track than most. He also said most US drag strips are slightly down hill which would explain why US 1/4 mile times are always better.
Am in florida i don't know anithing about 1/4 miles time,track but I do know they have THE N.H.R.A. and other federal institutions that regulated all the rules in order to be legal in USA !!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.