Lancer Register Forum banner

Lookout!!

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  footsie 
#1 ·
Hello, went down to local Mitsubishi dealer yesterday to order a part and the bloke told me that in the past couple of months hes had to order 3 boot spoilers for people,the thieves had apparently cut them of with a hacksaw, Just thought id make you all aware not sure if this is a common problem?

#3 ·
currans said:
Hello, went down to local Mitsubishi dealer yesterday to order a part and the bloke told me that in the past couple of months hes had to order 3 boot spoilers for people,the thieves had apparently cut them of with a hacksaw, Just thought id make you all aware not sure if this is a common problem?
WHAT!!!!!.....and I am just in the middle of changing the :gay: small one for a more "macho"large on mine.......what will the scumbags think of next :mad:

#15 ·
I know at least a couple of people who have had the spoiler "karate-chopped" and broken straight down the middle. There is no limit to the sheer moronic nature of imbacils (chavs) .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.