Lancer Register Forum banner

Fat boy and myself.krussin

870 views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  RichW 
G
#1 ·
fat boy and me went out tonight kruzzin around town ,lookin for some one to trash.
keeping a low profile as one does ,sort of slow like in traffic.All sorts of bods come along side ,giving the LOOK ,fat boy chirps , shall we go fast dad .
yeah in a minute fella,just wait a minute wait for summut to have ago
Pulls into a shell station fat boy adonnes his sun ray specs lookin cool,cooler than me !
Out we go from the station ,time to spank the monkey.fat boy eating a twirl and getting it all over his chops as per usual.
BANG ! into the limelight there must be a modded cruise on tonight at the cinema complex at greenbridge retail park.
Fat boy looks out of the car just over the door window height as he's only four years old and spots something that looks like an Evo the spoiler .Rover coupe turbo with a rear wing out of microlite monthly.Gees better show prowess here .We trash it big time .
Stuck at lights you finished your twirl fella ?
ummm the reply ,noticing the empty wrapper on the floor and choco around his face and the expression of where do i wipe my hands .
Don't touch the door handle s I exclaim wipe it in your trousers it'll give your mum something to rather than walk the streets of a night.
OOHH watch this ! heap load of cruisers and there dolls pull up to the right when standing still at a round about.
Fk it lets see how fast we can do a full circle of this round about.By the time I had left it belted it around and caught the misurable faces as my front end tail gated the ramains of the cruisers ,two geezers in two cars wondering if I was going to part them like a barber looking for a centre parting.we were gone.
fat boy and myself satisfied that it takes alot to trash the EVO .
Off we go .to hand him back to his mum with a game of footy in the garden before parting for a cross country lane home .
fat boy can drive most circuits on grand tourismo ,if he drives slowly.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.