Lancer Register Forum banner

WET

217 views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  Rock-Pool 
G
#1 ·
Jesus H.. these EVOS really are in a league opf their own in thne wet. Tried this morning to wheelspin the car in first but not a chance. The way they get the power down is amazing. There can't be many cars out there that are as well mannered in the pouring rain.

G
#2 ·
Yep, there is nothing that I have ever driven that can compete with the Evo in the wet, including a Subaru WRX. When I was at the Ring the first time and it was ####ing down with rain I overtook everything, even with my diletantic lines. One of the casualties was a 911 Carrera 4 which seemed to be struggling a lot.

G
#4 ·
I agree with Claudius on this, I nearly rear-ended someone on the way to work, it would have been a good insurance claim as I was completely sidways power-sliding round a bend at 20mph at the time, full lock, looking at the hedge.

strange feeling coming round a corner sideways looking out of the drivers door widow and catching up with an old fart in a while astramax....

Simon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.