Lancer Register Forum banner

2005 (55) Evo 8 MR FQ-320

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Grass-hopper 
#1 · (Edited)

***DEPOSIT TAKEN***

Thanks for all the interest folks.

Hi folks,

Recent engagement and first house plans forcing the sale of my beloved which I have owned for the last 2 and a half years.

55 plate Evo 8 MR FQ-320 in Cool Silver - 54,000 miles

Totally Standard, un-modified and never been tracked.

All the usual MR FQ-320 details plus the following:

- Recent full 45k service with new cambelt fitted. (NR Autosport)
- 4 x Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport PS3's fitted only last week (NR Autosport)
- Brand new ferodo 2500 brake pads fitted only last week (NR Autosport)
- Brand new brake discs fitted only last week (NR Autosport)
- MOT'd until January 2012 - only done last week
- Tax'd until May 2010
- Cat 1 alarm

Over 2k in receipts from the last couple of months alone!

This car runs beautiful and has FSH through Ralliart, Extreme Motorsport in Scotland and presently NR autosport in Lincoln.

Rather than waste anyones time - I'll be upfront by letting you all know there are some stone chips/marks on the bodywork and some kerbing on the alloys, and slight fading on the lacquer on the spoiler as this car has been used regular (mostly motorways). I can provide photos of this if anyone would like to see them first before physical viewing, but I have had a qoute to fix all of these marks etc which I can discuss with potential buyers.

The car also has some HP still outstanding on it however all measures will be used to ensure both parties are covered throughout the sale and all balances are cleared before the car is driven away.

Anything else - let me know!

Price = £10,500

Current Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact me on 07909 682 060

See less See more
#6 ·
updated pics folks - first day I get a chance to take pictures and it's raining! My camera seems to be slightly blurring the left hand side of the photos even though I cleaned the lens - but hopefully it should still be clear enough.

Also, it's on here at a good price already folks, so less of the silly offers please... you know who you are!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.