Lancer Register Forum banner

Which Evo VIII?

393 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  madgerald 
#1 ·
If you had £15k to spend which Evo VIII would you go for?

Doing a quick trawl of previous posts reveals the following choices:

Evo VIII FQ 300

Evo VIII FQ 330

Evo VIII MR FQ 300

Evo VIII MR FQ 320

Evo VIII MR FQ 340

Obviously year and mileage both impact price but I'm unsure about how much better a MR is over a regular FQ (and before anyone mentions it I know I've left out the 260!).

Anyone owned/driven more than one - in which case any advice gratefully recieved! :)

Thanks in advance

Bill

See less See more
#3 ·
Don't forget you could get a straight GSR or MR for a bit cheaper than the UK cars; obviously have their pros and cons, but don't rule them out.

Also, I doubt you'd get an MR of any sort for £15K, unless it was either a dog or exceptionally high mileage. You'd probably struggle to get even an FQ 330 for that.

#4 ·
youngsyr said:
Don't forget you could get a straight GSR or MR for a bit cheaper than the UK cars; obviously have their pros and cons, but don't rule them out.

Also, I doubt you'd get an MR of any sort for £15K, unless it was either a dog or exceptionally high mileage. You'd probably struggle to get even an FQ 330 for that.
Hmm you may be right although I notice that on the MLR register those with higher prices aren't attracting much interest... ;)

Lot's sold on Pistonheads but it's hard to tell what they are or even started out as (lots of mods etc.) :confused:

Increasing to £16k seems to give a fair bit of choice (and that is the asking price of course - people may well drop it to make a quick sale) :)

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.