Lancer Register Forum banner

what car mags does every one read

1K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  J@mes 
#1 ·
just looking to send off some pics and spec to try and get my car into a car mag so what mags do you all read

thanks

john

#17 ·
AndyF_RSX said:

and Autosport every week
I canecelled my subscription to that when they printed a picture of Micheal Park trapped in the WRC Focus on the front cover of their magazine after his accident with Marko Martin in Wales. I sent an email venting my disgust and they couldn'ty even bother to reply.

#19 ·
AndyF_RSX said:

Wastegate Chatter (but I only get that because of those superb technical articles :D )
That's funny,

I find the technical articles to be full of holes and generally aimed at the layman's level rather than assuming any knowledge on the part of the reader.

perhap's the author doesn't really have a grasp of the points he is trying to convey. They read well, but then so do nursery rhymes.

#23 ·
subscribed auto express,£1.90 from the shop £1.15 with sub carnt go wrong,good articles,nice pictures,no totty lol
Wastegate chatter,and the new evo mag,the odd auto trader and if i,m out shopping(as if) lol always check out the top shelf for a nice open topped ...ferrari :D .no ladies mags anymore :( ,i dont mean womans weekly or the like if aidys about :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.