Lancer Register Forum banner

Recaro bolster material

925 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  amazingjames 
#1 ·
Hi, just bought an Evo IV fresh off the boat (it's going for MOT and hopefully going to be registered tomorrow) :rockon: .

Only problem is that some scumbag has nicked the material off the driver's side right hand bolster :cry: :goingmad: They've left the foam behind which is mint so I'm assuming the material was in the same condition hence why it was stolen.

Does anybody know where I could get matching material from, or even a breakers where I can get another complete seat?

Cheers,
Andrew

#2 ·
better off getting a l;ater evo interior i think as the 4's wasn't that much cop and the seats in the 6 are miles better. There are spare seats getting sold all the time though if you want to stick with the original seat but have a look at the 6's seats and see what you think.

#3 ·
I was looking at changing the complete interior but cash is at a bit of a premium at the minute due to the need to register/tax/insure the car and give it a full service for peace of mind.

Any ideas as to where I could get a seat from?

#4 ·
There was a few e4 seats for sale in the for sale section last week might be worth a search..The 4's seats are nice and tighter than all the others more sporty i think. Have a look its got to be your best bet or just put an addd in the wanted section spme1 will have 1 knocking around there garage somewhere..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.