Lancer Register Forum banner

I'm Back!!!!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jetskidia 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi All,

What an eventful couple of months its been – sadly its all behind the scenes so it didn’t appear much has happened on the outside.

As you may know WRC Technologies was started by myself and Allan McKee after a deal I put together to buy G-Force Motorsport fell through a couple of years ago. The company has unfortunately been wound up.

This was a sudden cease of trading and I’m sorry for some of our suppliers caught in the middle. I must also deeply apologise to any of our customers who have been affected.

But things change…………………

#2 ·
RS (trading as RaceSolutions) will re-open tomorrow (2nd September).

In a turn of events I now have two (2) Dyno Dynamics rolling road facilities.

I can now offer ECUTEK programming and performance EVO 5-9 tuning at our Silverstone location, and also at a second Wellingborough location in Northamptonshire. With our factory MUT-II we can also provide dealer level EVO servicing.

As you may or may not now, I used to work as a race engineer on Porsche GT teams. I've engineered cars at all of the major 12hr and 24hr races around the globe, along with cars in all of the major endurance racing series. My background is engine management systems, with a specialization in Data Acquisition. Through my network of contacts I've been able to expand into programming the latest sports and supercars - including the Mclaren SLR, Lamborghini LP60, Porsche Carrera GT etc… so the need to expand to two dyno facilities to develop specific programming code was becoming obvious.

Our phone lines will be operational again on the Tuesday the 4th September.

Details on the current www.wrc-tech.net site are correct - however some prices have been reduced, so its best to contact me direct before making your decision.

T: 08709-911-797
E: mail@weltmeister.co.uk

RS has no association with Allan McKee. Any enquiries regarding WRC Technologies should be directed to myself in the first instance.

Regards,

Chris Davies

#7 ·
Hi All,

Same dyno, same Silverstone GP Circuit location.

Wellingborough operation is on the Park Farm Industrial Estate - just off the A43 from Northampton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.