Lancer Register Forum banner

Ireland gets 99.2 RON fuel!!

6K views 94 replies 25 participants last post by  todd-w 
#1 ·
For all those long suffering Irish evo owners, Maxol are launching they're new E5 fuel. 95% petrol and 5% Bioethanol, which has been officially been confirmed as 99.2 RON. Maxols site

Happy days are here again! :D

#24 ·
this morning i was getting some fuel in my local maxol station and i asked the chap who works there about that new 99.2 ron and he didnt know anything about it.all he told me was that all the petrol in ireland comes from main importer in dublin and that the max you can get here is 95 ron.
well i told him i heard different and his comment was that they wont be getting any because people preffer 95 and its cheaper.

i`d say some of the maxol garages havent been introduced with the new fuel yet.

#25 ·
xpro said:
this morning i was getting some fuel in my local maxol station and i asked the chap who works there about that new 99.2 ron and he didnt know anything about it.all he told me was that all the petrol in ireland comes from main importer in dublin and that the max you can get here is 95 ron.
well i told him i heard different and his comment was that they wont be getting any because people preffer 95 and its cheaper.

i`d say some of the maxol garages havent been introduced with the new fuel yet.
i'd say give it a couple of weeks to fully get to all the stations, remember they all refill at different times, not in drumcondra as yet either. I will be asking about it next week though :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.