Lancer Register Forum banner

Anyone read the papers today? Maniac Evo Driver

3K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  Gary-360 
#1 ·
Just heard about this today; MR driver from Macduff: Not very clever!

Daily Record News

Sorry if it's old news, it's not to me.

Gary

#14 ·
The youngsters were probably hanging of every word he spoke what with him being older and having a fast car trying to imperess them with tall stories.I bet they thought it was great that a bloke was going to take them for a spin in his car and it would be a great story to tell there mates how they had been in a evo that was the fastest car in western scotland or whatever dribble he told them. Next thing they know there upside down and 1 of them is dead.What was the bloke doing in the first hanging around with stange kids ?? why is a man his age trying to show off to a load of kids?? He deserves a very long stretch inside. sounds like the guy is a wierdo anyway.

#18 ·
Gary Allan QC, defending, said Watt had tried to kill himself since the crash by jumping into a river and a harbour.
Funny isn't it, how after committing a shameful crime, these ****s try to kill themselves, and fail. I have always seen these as a ploy by the perpetrator/defense to show how remorseful they are about what they have done. Death is too good for scum like him, lock him up and throw away the key.

#19 ·
evo driver

what a tw*t " my cars fastest in north east of scotland "and lives with folks luring young guys into his car showing off no doubt , my opinion is an evo is an evo not much on the road to compete with it , thats it !!!!!its an EVO no need to go showing off what a loser and a sad sad waste on some young lives

#22 ·
Re: Maniac **** Driver

Gary-360 said:
Just heard about this today; MR driver from Macduff: Not very clever!
That is pretty sad and very unfortunate.

Odd that the older guy was so keen to impress young lads.

Part of the problem was that he was drinking, so even less in control of his senses than he might otherwise be (which I guess isn't ever at a high level in his case).

That and being a complete ****, impressing younger and more foolish tw4ts, then going and killing one of them through lack of sense, control, respect and responsibility.

Note the poor soul who was killed didn't have a seatbelt on either, another piece of **** behaviour, but it shouldn't have cost him his life.

#25 ·
I woukldn't go mas far as to say the youngsters were at blame. There young and the bloke was old enough to be there farther giving them a false sence of security. there too young to know the dangoures but the driver knew only too well and still put his own life and that of a group of young inoccent people at risk. They had probably never been inn such a car and thought of it as an adventure.The bloke needs his head looking at for trying to imperess the kids alone that is without the crash to deal with, Strtange how a 36 year old man lives with his mum and hangs about with kids. Sounds like the doings of a pedo to me. ,ight be wrong but thats my veiw on his actions

#26 ·
A sad story that

some of its strange tho @ 17/18 i wouldnt have went in sum ******s car i didnt know ... even if he told me it was the fastest car in Britain.

and if be even less likely 2 get in a car with someone who was on the sauce.

but as said it shouldnt have cost them there life.

I hope he gets what he rightly deserves

Ross

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.