Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo V spotted in Ipswich

600 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Rob 
#1 ·
Is it sad to ask if the owner of a smart looking white V, 'R' reg ending in EVO seen in Ipswich on Wednesday evening is a MLR member or not? It was following me in my other japanese sports coupe in red, but looked really smart and it was so amusing that two cars with genuine capability were gently driving around the one-way "racetrack" whilst the boy racers played silly b***ers in their toys...

Am I starting to sound old?

P :rolleyes:

#2 ·
I have seen this EVO out and about and lives out my way but have never yet met him. If it is the same one I'm talking about then I don't think he is a user or member. He always gives me the Nod as he passes.

#5 ·
BeeVolution said:
Ok, just to add more intrigue, spotted another white V coming out of Aldeburgh yesterday evening. Why am I never in the EVO when I see these others?? Tho I think I've seen Bazzer (whilst in the EVO) in Little Glemham one Sunday!

Cheers

P :cool:
Could well have been me, another great drive out down that way and not that far from me. :coolsm:

#6 ·
BeeVolution said:
Is it sad to ask if the owner of a smart looking white V, 'R' reg ending in EVO seen in Ipswich on Wednesday evening is a MLR member or not? It was following me in my other japanese sports coupe in red, but looked really smart and it was so amusing that two cars with genuine capability were gently driving around the one-way "racetrack" whilst the boy racers played silly b***ers in their toys...

Am I starting to sound old?

P :rolleyes:
Nothing to prove m8 if your talking about the type of cars running around Cardinal Park way :crackup:

Am I hallucinating or is there four or five members mentioned on this thread in and around the Ipswich area :confused: I rarely see any Evo's about other than an a local immaculate yellow 5 and of course my 8 and my dad's 7. Used to see a 3 and an 8 parked together in a house near the 'Shepard & Dog' Nacton, but haven't seen them lately. We will have to get Liam to organise a meet locally some time in the future. ;)

#7 · (Edited)
There loads of us now!!mostly evo 8's tho. I have seen that yellow 5 he's from Felexstowe goes to the cinema a lot as is always parked up in cardinal park. I've met bazzer before when we used to have Civic Type R's and I know tuffy with the evo5 and 2 of my goods mates have evo 4 and 8 in Ipswich. A few years ago they were a very rare sight now there like scooby's everywhere!!

#9 ·
Yeah the guys name is Ping with the yellow 5 and live in Felixstowe like myself. I think he creamed over my dads 5 in the late 90's and was determined to get one himself when he could afford it :) Evo's as common as Scoobys :eek: I hope not :cry:

I remember seeing a convey of about 6 CTR's in Felixstowe a couple of years back :coolsm: .....must have been you guys.

Nice one Bazzer, :smthumbup I'll have to look on the meet posts in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.