Lancer Register Forum banner

Questions!!!!

489 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Aidy 
#1 ·
Why is it that if you ask a technical question hardly anyone can be bothered to answer you, the only time you get any answers is if its on Lancer chat , but then the mods move it and it never gets looked at or answered again !! :confused: :confused:

#3 ·
would think it's because the same question has probably been asked many times over the years and those that have been on the boards for any length of time don't want to keep answering the same thing
this is especially true of traders that come on here....

it's much easier & often quicker using the search facility

btw
it's the same on all forums....

#7 ·
modena said:
would think it's because the same question has probably been asked many times over the years and those that have been on the boards for any length of time don't want to keep answering the same thing
this is especially true of traders that come on here....

it's much easier & often quicker using the search facility

btw
it's the same on all forums....
I generally only ask the questions if i can't find the answers through the search facility. Not all forums are like this either as the other ones we go on are very helpful , its just sometimes you require a wider spectrum of answers or opinions hence why i ask on the biggest Evo forum as well ;) :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.