Lancer Register Forum banner

Redline Magazine

531 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  amazingjames 
#1 · (Edited)
Has anyone seen the latest edition of Redline?, got a very :cool: :cool: evo 6 as the cover car, the guys name is Shane Knowles, is he a member here? Heres just afew things hes had done:

RC stage 2plenum
Running approx 700bhp
2.4 stroker kit with CP86mm pistons and crowler IB rods
1000cc injectors
Turbosmart external wastegate
GarrettGT4094 Turbo
RC metal flow airfilter
Tial dump valve
Carbing strut brace
HKS cam pulleys
Tein Monoflex coilovers
CF Bonnet/boot/mirrors

Very nice indeed!!

Only bought the mag for this car £4 :eek: good read though, cant put up any pics as my new laptop is not properly set up yet, so if anyone has got any post em up :D

Cheers,

Kev

See less See more
#3 ·
i have mate and its a nice motor shame about the co0lour but then the rc cars are always a bit different when it comes to choosing a colour. they did the blue 1 that is in the mag then there's the oronge 1 wich i really like and i think there is a luminous yellow 1 like the chelsea strip too.. your not going to have any trouble spotting them in a crowded car park thats for sure... the blue 1 has a super spec though i bet its a propper tool on the track. there is a picture on the mlr somewhere of them all together and they look cool :coolsm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.