Lancer Register Forum banner

At The Limit in an Evo?

599 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Captain Slow 
#1 · (Edited)
Stupid question perhaps - but I've only owned my Eve TME for a short while! I took it on some B Roads tonight - and the tyres were starting to squeal a little! Can you really take one of these to the limit round corners - so scared the car will get out of control!

Anyhow, had lots of fun! But would like to know comments of other members regarding how much you can get away with without hitting a tree or something! DOH! It's just down to the Evo's reputation I guess! Got total confidence in the breaks, but not the handling of of my TME yet!

Cheers.

Mark

#3 · (Edited)
charlie-boy said:
If you still think the std brakes are good then you are no where near the limit of your tommi yet mate, if i were you id get it to a track day :)
Yea guess that might have been the answer - the car is so awesome compared to my old Scoob! It took a bit of guts to yeild it round the bends, but the car just came to LIFE! These cars are just WOW!

Cheers dude!

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.