Lancer Register Forum banner

Road rage,!!!

783 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Weebl 
#1 ·
Well after some Cu** pulled out on me, i flashed them to say OI!!, and as if it was my fault he started to go mad at me,!! ??

After driving inches away from my rear bumper down the motorway i decided to accelerate to get some distance only for him to catch up again in a raving state in traffic! after following for some time i thought i had given him the slip until he screamed past me on the slip road coming to a stop blocking both lanes,

he gets out of his car and storms over, "some meat head on steds" i put down the window to see what his problem was, and i couldn’t catch much of what he was saying as he wash shouting and spitting with veins popping out of his thick skull, any way next thing i know b4 i have even had chance to speak back, bang he throws a punch to the side of my head, then runs back to his car and drives off, so in amazement of what just happens I give chase getting his REG while on the phone to the police, they are going to press charges so I am told,

I just wanted to say WHAT IS THE F-ing point you Sad muppet!

Oh and by the way im fine he just clipped my ear, no damage, but next time im going to run the fkr over!

Sorry Rant over! Just annoyed, should have just paid him a visit at his home!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
sorry to hear ythat mate.. there's some nuts on the roads and im glad yoyu didn't get badly hurt as it so easily happens.. hope the scum gets wghat he desrves as next time the person might go too far and really do some damage... dont let it get you down though and dont worry... all the best mate.......james...

#4 ·
Its a no win situation if someone gets out of their car at you, if you get out aswell then its more likely all going to kick off, if you dont get out and open the window your likely to get a punch thrown at you!

Good to hear your ok and i hope the nail the beef cake mother ******! :D

#5 ·
osgee said:
in amazement of what just happens I give chase getting his REG while on the phone to the police
Due to the state of the nation it wouldn't supprise me at all if they decide to fine you and give you points for the above.

Seriously though, if i was in your position i wouldn't have even put the window down, you don't know what people are carrying these days, guns, blades etc.

Still you say that your ok and thats the main thing i suppose, i wouldn't bother with running people over either, this type of behaviour tends to damage the front end of your car and waste fuel ;)

#10 · (Edited)
Hey Blair - you carry a Desert Eagle too... I have a PPK in there as well as back up as the DE has a tendency to jam...

Seriously though – It’s all well and good thinking you’re the man and you could take these fools on but you’re best just ignoring the imbeciles and living to see another day…
I had a run in with an Impreza driver on the M18 – just because I out dragged him up the slip road from the M1 he seemed to want to kill me and did some crazy things trying to get me to pull over…. This guy was possessed… a totally nutter…I thought for a minute I would oblige and pull over to talk about the problem in hand but then sense prevailed and got the hell out of there leaving him in my wake…

It’s no big deal to walk away from a problem and it doesn’t make you any less of a man.. In fact quite the opposite..

osgee - you did good dude and I'm glad to here you are ok

#11 ·
Jezza15 said:
Hey Blair - you carry a Desert Eagle too... I have a PPK in there as well as back up as the DE has a tendency to jam...

Seriously though - It's all well and good thinking you're the man and you could take these fools on but you're best just ignoring the imbeciles and living to see another day…
I had a run in with an Impreza driver on the M18 - just because I out dragged him up the slip road from the M1 he seemed to want to kill me and did some crazy things trying to get me to pull over…. This guy was possessed… a totally nutter…I thought for a minute I would oblige and pull over to talk about the problem in hand but then sense prevailed and got the hell out of there leaving him in my wake…

It's no big deal to walk away from a problem and it doesn't make you any less of a man.. I fact quite the opposite..

osgee - you did good dude and I'm glad to here you are ok
disco gun in the sock back up huh,

*swings out MP5 from underarm sling

hee.

All this man says should be adheard to, also. Its not worth the risk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.