Lancer Register Forum banner

Need paint!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  TF 
#1 ·
Alright,

Not been around much as been really busy with work n car but will be back soon :p

Anyways, I need some help with paint... I have a Silver 7 (Satelite Silver - A69) and need to spray a couple of places under the bonnet where I have been fixing, but I'm not happy with the Halfords Mitsi paint... Same code and everything and matches the exteriour lovely, but under-bonett, it's more like primer (a duller grey)???

Anyone know what tone or what this is paint called, or can someone supply me with some? It is A69 but it's only a very slight metallic finish.

Any help would be great,

Cheers,

Diehard

#2 ·
hi i will get you all the info you need on tuesday when i get back in work. it is not A69 it is just a grey colour that they use, the silver effect that is on it, is overspray from when the shell was painted in the factory. hope this will help you, as i said i will let you know on tuesday pal.

simon

#4 ·
sprayteck said:
hi i will get you all the info you need on tuesday when i get back in work. it is not A69 it is just a grey colour that they use, the silver effect that is on it, is overspray from when the shell was painted in the factory. hope this will help you, as i said i will let you know on tuesday pal.

simon
Ah cheers for that mate, appreciate it. I'm a t*at for it being perfect so that would be great :D

Got 2 tins of bloody unopened and useless paint now... Where's that recipt? :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.