Lancer Register Forum banner

Minor warranty claim

1K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  BIG DJ 
#1 ·
Hi all,

just wondering, will my warranty cover me for something like an utterly annoying creaking drivers seat?

This is the mitsi warranty so I presume they cover this kind of thing.

Is it a common problem, are they likely to take the seat apart to try to fix it?

it is driving me nuts!

#20 ·
BIG DJ said:
Yeah warranty refuse point blank and customer relations side with warranty so a complaint letter higher up is the way forward I think.
Im still waiting for my reply mate but they said that the dealers response was un satisfactory so they have askled them for more information.... still no keys and service book! :mad:

#21 ·
bazevo69 said:
Im still waiting for my reply mate but they said that the dealers response was un satisfactory so they have askled them for more information.... still no keys and service book! :mad:
No good mate.

Brighton garage are brilliant. Funny enough I just had another call from them and theyre still trying. If I was you I would be on theyre case. What garage do you use?

#24 ·
BIG DJ said:
No good mate.

Brighton garage are brilliant. Funny enough I just had another call from them and theyre still trying. If I was you I would be on theyre case. What garage do you use?
Chertsey. Had Nick from Reading PM me so gave him details. He may be looking into it for me? Been badgering Head Office now and they say tonmorrow I should get my response!

#25 ·
Gingerpimp said:
Won't be a problem when you re-install that fab dba audio system - becoming rare now fella :coolsm: until then happy squeeking!.... i remember an old car of mine, a fiat, was like an orchestra of intermitent noise - ****in' water torture!!!! :mad: :crackup:
Tweeters and A-pillar mouldings are in place so it has begun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.