Lancer Register Forum banner

MLR site

1K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  JonRS2 
#1 ·
Dont mean to kiss :moon: Just wanted to say thanks to all involved with the site , i'm now totally hooked.

The information , updates , sales forums etc are second to none. I'm learning more and more about my E2 and meeting some great folk at the same time.

Only downside is that it is soooooooooooo easy to empty your bank account thanks to the traders and bargains on here.

Thanks again

Dan ;)

#11 ·
Big head?

Aidy said:
Bargain. You have no idea how big my head is.
Aidy

I'm guessing that most MLR regulars probably have their own thoughts on that ;)

Cheerz :p

#14 ·
Lengthmeister said:
Youre hoooked :confused:
I havent even got an evo at the moment and im still hanging around like a bad smell :crackup:
aaah thats what the smell is :D

#24 ·
Gingerpimp said:
Come-on chell :tsk: , i'm sure there's a few on here that'd offer you a guided tour of many a place you haven't been before ;) can't say they'd all be abroad mind you, probably involve some climbing though, flight of stairs at least :blush: :p

btt for the site :D
:eek: :blush: Sorry - but no...... not had an offer yet :( :blush:

#25 ·
Be carefull with statements like that or before you know it your box will be filled................... :angel: PM box i meant, i could hear the cogs churning in all your dirty minds out there - be off out with you its a nice evening, clean your cars to cleanse your dirty ways :eek:

:coolsm: / :blush: :angel:

#26 ·
dansevo said:
Dont mean to kiss :moon: Just wanted to say thanks to all involved with the site , i'm now totally hooked.

The information , updates , sales forums etc are second to none. I'm learning more and more about my E2 and meeting some great folk at the same time.

Only downside is that it is soooooooooooo easy to empty your bank account thanks to the traders and bargains on here.

Thanks again

Dan ;)
Empty bank account :eek: - tell me about it Dan :crackup:

Indirectly it has cost me over 50 grand being on here :eek:

28 grand for my current Evo 9 about 2 years ago - then about 3 grand for the 400 bhp upgrade and now another 22 grand for a 700 bhp upgrade.

I think I will stick with 700 bhp for a while now though :crackup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.