Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo6 TME RECALL

876 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  SwinYE5 
#1 ·
Hi I have been advised by forum members on here that my evo6tme is applicable for recall work on the rear suspension arms (which is knocking at momemnt) I have left it with mitsubish customer services over the phone over a week ago, yet again when I try to ring up to find out whats happning cant bloody get through to them on this number 01285 647774 (dont know which town or city this code number is for) but I am from Halifax West Yorkshire.
Can they take longer than a week to get back to me, or have they forgot aboout my query?

Thanks

#2 ·
I've been waiting 3-4 weeks to hear from them about mine, and I'm getting sick and tired of waiting as I can't have my Teins fitted and setup until this work is carried out.

I was told originally it could take upto 6 weeks as they had to 'write' to Mitsubishi in Japan to get confirmation the work hadn't been done whilst the car was there. We live in a world of electronic communication...why can't they use the phone, email or even fax? It's silly if you ask me, but it's got to be done.

I've been meaning to chase them up for the last week or so, but keep forgetting, however now that you've reminded me I'm going to do it in my lunch break.

#5 ·
when my evo wqs having the ayc fluid changed they looked and found out it hadn't been done and told me when i picked the car up. i booked it in there and then for 2 weeks late when the part arived and they fitted it no problem no charge.. charged me £140 to do the fluid though the robbing swines

#6 ·
I've just had mine replaced

clicky

Passengers side was cracked, but the other problem was the fuel filler pipe was too corroded to remove and replace (i saw it and it was actually leaking) which they need to do to get to the drivers side arm,so i had to order a new 1 and re book, cost £125 + VAT :cry: but it also took 4 hours, as the filler bolts snapped, but as it was a recall, i didn't have to pay for the labour :)

Stu

#7 ·
after reading STU8's post i gave mitsi a ring yesterday,gave them the reg number and it came back as no details of the car,they said they would have to contact japan to get details.
i told them that it was supposed to be a uk car so i gave them the chassis number and it came up straight away.
they asked me when i would like to get it done,so booked in on friday :coolsm:

#8 ·
showtime 73 said:
after reading STU8's post i gave mitsi a ring yesterday,gave them the reg number and it came back as no details of the car,they said they would have to contact japan to get details.
i told them that it was supposed to be a uk car so i gave them the chassis number and it came up straight away.
they asked me when i would like to get it done,so booked in on friday :coolsm:
Even though i had recieved a letter from mitsubishi stating i needed this recall, when i rang Browns mitsubishi and gave my registration, it showed nothing, they then tried my chassis number and it came straight up

Stu

#10 ·
got mine done in spain at a spanish mits dealer 12 months ago just called them told them the part number and 1 week later it was booked in and done. so i dont know why all you lot are still struggling in the UK!!!!!!!!
BOOK A TOUR TO SPAIN AND NO PROBS IT WILL BE DONE. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.