Lancer Register Forum banner

Insurance !!!!

741 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  boxman2000 
#1 ·
Hi guys, Can anyone help me to find a decent insurance company ? Ive phoned loads, most say that they are jap import friendly etc etc and are then coming back with stupid prices. My evo is not even a every day driver its my second car! There must be a company out there that is evo friendly? (or is there!?).

Thanks

Dan

#4 ·
Don't know if you've tried Keith Michaels (0845 337 3380) but they were the best for me.

If you've not already called them, it's certainly worth a try. Ask to speak Christian (he's a fellow MLR member which is really helpful as he knows what he's talking about) - he sorted my cover out for me.

Good luck with the hunt.

Chris

#5 ·
chappers85 said:
Don't know if you've tried Keith Michaels (0845 337 3380) but they were the best for me.

If you've not already called them, it's certainly worth a try. Ask to speak Christian (he's a fellow MLR member which is really helpful as he knows what he's talking about) - he sorted my cover out for me.

Good luck with the hunt.

Chris
As he said :)

Stu

#7 · (Edited)
Insurance Sorted !!

Just wanted to let you guys know that my insurance is sorted thanks to Christian at Keith Michaels, its was a breath of fresh air to speak to someone who knew what he was talking about. He came back to me quickly and quoted me very happy ! I would tell anyone else who like me is struggling to get a sensible quote to ring him!!

Thanks for helping me out.

Dan

#8 ·
Re: Insurance Sorted !!

DANP VRS said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that my insurance is sorted thanks to Christian at Keith Richards, its was a breath of fresh air to speak to someone who knew what he was talking about. He came back to me quickly and quoted me very happy ! I would tell anyone else who like me is struggling to get a sensible quote to ring him!!

Thanks for helping me out.

Dan
He's good to deal with, isn't he :)

O, and its Keith Michaels :D

Stu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.