Lancer Register Forum banner

Advice for potential buyers in Surrey...

493 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  PyroChris 
#1 ·
Anyone looking at buying a Red 8 MR-FQ320 in Surrey, be advised that Kingswood Mitsubishi are selling my old motor <clicky here>

I haven't been back to look, but when traded in the car was mapped by WRC Tech based on Mushroom induction kit (Apexi?) and Decat, and also has a walbro pump, was putting out about 381bhp when mapped.

They may well have removed the decat and induction kit to make legal and return to legal mitsi standard, so be advised if you look at it, the mapping wont be 100% correct, but a decat and decent induction will get you flying without needing a full remap.

Car also has Pioneer Avic X1 GPS/DVD entertainment system in it and decent Focal Speakers.

They should have also replaced disks, pads and tyres as these were all on the limit when traded in. Car had new clutch though just before trade in. They are asking on the high side, but then they did give me £17,500 trade in against it :coolsm: :coolsm:

A nice car for someone if they can get the price right!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.